Community question cNFT - Mascot

Hey Community! :disguised_face:

Vote has started here

Im a big fan of cNFTs and i know that there is a lot of enthusiasts also!

I think that it wold be helthy for Indigo to have their own recognizable mascots that can promote Indigo Cardano wide! So i was wondering to hear your appinion about and some other proposals !

My thoughts :whale:

• Find some good artists / make an contest for making mascot of Indigo and make a vote of community to choose best one.

• Collaborate NFT artists , maybe multiple to make a set of NFTs with a reason! We all know that there is problems in world , charity is the way! other way to support Indigo , rise some fonds.

Hit me with some more ideas, artists, let’s make proper discussion !
Love to Indigo :heart: :v: :space_invader:

:space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: Add :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:
I decide to make contest for mascot on my own founds
I will make a vote for Indigo community on 20.03.22
https://twitter.com/DFiliscuks/status/1500407303396372482?s=20&t=jFXt_NVcttyRtpA5zE5tjw

94 Likes

Yeah I was thinking the same. There can be an Hammer NFT for all those who voted

21 Likes

Pretty cool :alien: Hammer nft :sweat_smile: Maybe something like Genesis NFT? to boost word around?

15 Likes

Love seeing this idea being proposed here by OP. I hope this has some legs and takes off from here. Would love to see what mascot ideas the Indigo community can come up with!

15 Likes

We have capybara ? :rofl:
Good and stable :laughing:

12 Likes
11 Likes

Congratulations, please do it. Id like one.

14 Likes

I like the idea. It can be one of the method of rewarding the real contributors after the launch. In that way, those who got airdrop will also continuously be motivated, because there are NFT events left.

7 Likes

I d like one too, please someone do it.

9 Likes

Great idea! What do people think about a Mascot incorporating the Third Eye Chakra since that is why the name Indigo was selected for the project? I wish I had some artistic skill.

11 Likes

What about the desert fox? Cunning, sharp of ear and eye. Obviously this is super rough idea. I think it would look awesome though if it was stylized and the logo simplified.

20 Likes

This sounds like a cool and fun idea! I’m all for more cute crypto related mascots.

I might try my hand at drawing something up.

8 Likes

Awesome! Do it! Make Shia LaBeouf proud! :joy:

9 Likes

This is a great idea. Many projects are creating NFT’s, to identify genesis holders who supported their project from its inception.

8 Likes

@indyAnnaLambos
That is great starting idea! Show us some concept! Love to see desert fox in Indigo protocol style ! :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

8 Likes

Im trying to attach my favorite artists .
@NP_DemonS @DerpBirds @NP_DemonS @theartofjoseph @Pendulum_NFT
If you have your loved NFT artists , try to shill us :sweat_smile: :rofl:
:space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

7 Likes

Very good idea. This NFT will create more cohesion

5 Likes

Now that I think about it, it probably looks to little to close to the metamask mascot :blush: but thanks for the prasie. It was a quick iead. I’m no designer…just an ideas guy :grin:

4 Likes

I love this idea! :heart_eyes: Head over to The Cardano Lounge Token Lounge or hit general up - we have so many artists in the community!

4 Likes

That would be an amazing idea

5 Likes