Community vote - Indigo protocol mascot

What I mean by scalability is more readability. The image is unreadable at a lower size. If we are deciding on a “bird”, (maybe phoenix?) as a mascot, and then, your design would be for a series of NFT’s I might vote for you. I’ve been struggling with this, as there is already a logo, and many of my thought go to logo design, this therefore makes me lean to the mascot concept of @fito See my other comment.

2 Likes

It was not discussed i think the spirit of the previous thread was more on letting the community brainstorm a mascot, although in my proposal post i did cover the topic of branding and making an nft collection. I said that using the third eye logo allowed use to stick to the branding of the team and that we could use numbers or letters like the indigo team allready does on their discord to further customize an nft collection.

I assume you have some experience on graphic design or marketing? When i was thinking of ideas i was following a similar train of thought as yours.

3 Likes

I am an actor/artist by trade. Please take this in the spirit is intended, I think your entrée is one of the least pictures aesthetically, but it is one of the best concepts that could become MEMEingful. I like the simplicity of the design that can be easily adored with accouterment to accommodate NFT’s.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I don’t think anything was said about anything really, just come up with a cool mascot. I think that has been a succes, all are good idea’s and designs I think.
The only thing I sad was how I came to my design, and what I think of when you say mascot haha. There was nothing discussed indeed, having said that I think that is really cool. Because in my opinion it leaves a lot of freedom for the artist in making design choices.
Anyway I really enjoyed participating. Really nice initiative.

3 Likes

I definitively missed the mark with the aesthetics of my design, i was not even sure of posting it, however i did take on account stuff like readability, the posibility of getting it animated (indigo is getting into the metaverse so a design compatible with 3D modelling was a concern) and also as you say accommodate to NFT’s current trends, speciall the generative collections.

I’m actually glad that despite the failure this things i took into account actually were visible for someone.

3 Likes

@cdccc I am the [sic] winer (whiner) i.e. WINNER! Just so you know, LOL!

2 Likes

Why, Indigoboo’s? IndiGoGo’s is catchy to me, but the more I say Indigoboo’s it grows on me. @fito

2 Likes

Well i had two options in my first comment on the previous post i even say i was gonna pick Indiboos or Indigoos cause i wanted to make a ghost like mascot (hence the pun boo!) however i was not sure if it would be ghosts or just something like blobs that’s why i was thinking of Indigoos aswell, the idea was that synthetic assets are the spirit of the asset they represent and since they are varied i went with a mascot that could shapeshift and be flexible. Wich got me thinking of ditto, flubber or a cartoonish ghost.

3 Likes

@Kasper Gotta vote for this bird. Its got the WOW factor.

3 Likes

Hahaa thanks man really appreciate your support!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Kasper. I guess you have won!

2 Likes

Thank you very much , but it hasn’t been officially called yet. Don’t want party to soon.

2 Likes

@Kasper

3 Likes

WOW really really awesome!!!

A Big Big Big Hug and thank you to the whole community especially to everyone who voted , thanks for all the kind support I received!!!
Keep up the great work, and with a community like this, this project can’t fail!!!

cheer and thanks again Kasper

6 Likes

@Kasper for maskot…

2 Likes

No doubts! @Kasper FTW! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats @Kasper I think hummingbird is unique/great idea for a mascot!

3 Likes

I also like the Phoenix idea a lot as well from

1 Like

Vote seems closed, but I like 4. @heruahmadsidik turtle!