Community question cNFT - Mascot

Its idea is amazing , I would also like to suggest the people from Vudu Brigada and fudbuddies as possible artists.

7 Likes

Community , i know what team really likes :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

8 Likes

Congratulations for this idea. I think that in this group could have good artists. You could create contest on forum to choice this one.

4 Likes

Hey comunity , Can I ask to re tweet , we need to spread the word!
And if you know some artists , try to shill this little project :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Greetings Indigo fam. Looking forward to what the community comes up with here. I am also working on some mascot / meta representation of Indigo. My focus and the theme I am working on is “unlocking the third eye” . Lets post up and share to come up with the best Mascot possible.

Look forward to seeing your ideas, as well as sharing some of my own.

Cheers 3rd eye tribe!

Kris Fox
Indigo Graphic Artist

7 Likes

Thank you for coming by!
Hmmm… That is really interesting, that would be awesome to have a peek :wink: let’s give some eye to capybara ))) , but what I am thinking right now is, do we need a mascot to be an animal? Or maybe =?
What does the community think? We need some ideas! :kissing_heart:
I will shear my own thought a bit latter :innocent:

2 Likes

Lets think of a 3rd eye “being”. Could be animal form but then again, look into your third eye and it will show you the way.

3 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

7 Likes

Thats the “eye” dea! Sorry dad joke…no more I promise!

3 Likes

Soooo, I am not an artist, but I can make a moodbox!
There are some idea and feelings
I do think about 3d space …

9 Likes

I’m going to start on the mascot design right after I’m done designing another mascot for another crypto project community I’m in.

:space_invader:

3 Likes

@Jetdah Great to hear that! Happy to see you in our community!
@kcfox you have some competition now ! :point_up:

1 Like

Amazing bro, discount fee to NFT holders can be nice idea I think

3 Likes

I’d like to see a chupacabraj, a la workaholics :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Amazing idea! CNFT space is rapidly growing and attaching an NFT for early adopters would definitely draw in more supporters

4 Likes

Indigo children nft’s. I’m sure some of the amazing artists in this space would have a field day with this!

3 Likes

Hey all,

I have been al ready quite a while a member of the indigo discord group, but only just started out on the forum here. Earlier I was mainly reading announcements in the discord due to the fact that I got really busy/involved with an other project. A couple weeks back I started reading the forum more actively. And so got to this really cool initiative, it made me think. I started to look at indigo, the logo, the medium articles, the what is indigo what does it mean? In the sense of, it is a color obviously but also, in culture, nature and so on. (this was before the mood box I must ad haha) I got inspirited and started drawing… Although I am nearing completion, I wanted to drop a bit of a sneak-peek here. (this not my day job so it might take a couple of days before it is finished.)

As I said I really liked the idea and aiming to post the final result here soon, and a short why about the design.

Well here we go,
Cheers Kasper

13 Likes

Hey Kasper, your mascot teaser is imo by far the most interesting. Looking forward to the final result!

Very cool how you included the style of the Indigo logo.

4 Likes

Looks awesome dude! Is that a bird’s wing?

4 Likes

Very nice idea! I am not an artist myself, but I/m sure some ppl here can make something cool :eye:

4 Likes