About the On-chain Proposals category

I believe NFTs are a good way to go!

9 Likes

I think a youtube channel in Spanish would be good since there is a giant cardano community in Chile and the best pool ever Chile Stake Po and youtube chanel Individio Digital!!

2 Likes

Maybe a round table youtube interview with founders and team members to show the team chemistry and create a level of trust while educating viewers on what Indigo is and all of the potential ways it can be used.

1 Like

Indigo needs some Ambassadors/Ambassador programms , Youtube content creators to spread word . Definitely will help indigo. and cNFT comunity is strong. I bet colection with mascot . WE need cool/sweet mascot!
I made a post here Community question cNFT - Mascot

7 Likes

I agree. Should have a countdown on new proposal

i was thinking the same with french language and the african continent.spanish and french should be the 2 first to add later on to add more imo.

1 Like

I think the proposals is a wonderful way of getting people into the project, and after the airdrop like 50% should be available for spending,. While the other 50% can only be released later to the remaining active user of the platform. Thank you!

3 Likes

I agree with this 100 % !
I think it would be a good idea to upload videos from influencers on you tube on here to explain things to the less tech savvy people like myself !
:+1:

1 Like

Congratulations on the project, Indigo Protocol is the best. Discord is one of the best tools for projects and developers, but for the community of non-English speaking countries, Twitter and Telegran are easier to follow, it would be nice to have the same content on all networks, Grateful

1 Like

It would be nice to add a forum like feature to Discord.

Can we have more community calls in discord?

Educational through youtube or other video creating platform.

1 Like

it could be good to have a place where we can find educative links for each iasset listed. could be in a discord “iasset x” channel room( in example).
people could chat about each iasset offered by indigo.
i know the forum here have this role already, but the more we expand words and knoledge the stronger INDY will be.

no matter how big the project gets always remember that cardano is to give the little guy a fair shake so lets keep the fees as low as possible because the little guy is adding $50 a week and on the supposably sweetest dex on cardano it cost 8 ada just to provide liquidity if you have to buy one of the pairs. and they are talking about making it more as charles would say we can do better

2 Likes

Liquid staking, borrow against our staked 4~5 % Ada on a delta neutral SC.

I have limited experience with NFTs but what little i do know i think could be improved upon should Indigo release their own at some point ! Perhaps this would be a good topic for the community as i am sure everyone has something to add ! if it were possible to mint NFT s where the rank/rarity was delayed people would hang on to them longer and of course hopefully see the project grow. I think this is better than people just trying to flip them to get a rare one who have no input towards the project !
You could also play around with traits to add value perhaps by doing some kind of monthly lottery for holders of a certain trait ? Another reason for people to hold and stay with Indigo ???

4 Likes

A podcast would also be useful with more technical resources discussing different proposals.

2 Likes

I am not sure if Indigo has already Twitter Space. A weekly Space event to update Indigo twitter followers may help grow the Indigo community.

3 Likes

Hello guys! Are we supposed to see the tokenism of indigo by now! Am just saying…

Options to have iAssets generated to move to Milkomeda??

2 Likes