About the On-chain Proposals category

Post here Proposals that are to be associated with Proposals in the Governance section of the Indigo Web App.

85 Likes

A dedicated place for resources to learn about Indigo would be good. Like one place to find docs to learn the fundamentals, technicals at summary level or detail level as the reader prefers.

61 Likes

Many investors are non-technical users, in which case they prefer watching youtube to reading whitepaper. Indigo has youtube channel that could be utilised more actively to explain to users different aspects of protocol.

78 Likes

I appreciated the Community Chat #4 on Discord today. Could these be scheduled every 90 days with a set date so that participants could schedule accordingly? I appreciated the content as it was the first I had been able to hear of this project. Is it possible, next time, to perhaps limit the number of questions a single participant asks? Some questions were duplicative. I appreciate the interactions thus far!

32 Likes

Ardanas Academy is starting tomorrow. Maybe Indigo can also get there one module in the future, especially if the partnership progresses further :slightly_smiling_face:
Like the others said, education is extremly important and i would love to see the academy grow with you guys! :smiley:

47 Likes

That would be awesome. A course in which the community can direct people who are interested in Indigo.

17 Likes

Utilization of the Indigo youtube channel\ video platforms to show investor some ideas being discussed in discord or community call meetings.

12 Likes

Well I’m here, It’s a cool site I just prefer Twitter and discord

6 Likes

@gannit amazing point 8)

6 Likes

Great project :slight_smile:

It would be nice to allow users to mint a Indigo native stablecoin by depositing any liquidity LP token from any of the major Cardano DEXes.

For example what Unbound Finance is doing on Ethereum: https://www.unbound.finance/

16 Likes

A catagory where frequest updates about the protocol are posted. It can be our Medium.

9 Likes

Don’t have anything to add yet. But once i’m familiar with everyone here i will :grinning: to help in whatever capacity.

7 Likes

Yes, agree. Check out https://indigoprotocol.io/ if you haven’t already. :+1:

8 Likes

Hi i would love to have a Dark mode in here please

20 Likes

Make the mobile site a bit more friendly I had trouble navigating it, but after many attempts I finally got it

3 Likes

How to enable Dark Mode instructions:

Dark Mode
  1. Click your profile picture upper right corner

2. Click person icon tab (top right)

3. Preferences> click the account pull down>interface

4. In color scheme section select dark mode

@kan

8 Likes

I think there should be a countdown for voting on new proposals, or a calander link, or sms messaging or something to alert members when voting is about to begin for a new topic…I know it’s no ones fault but with everything going on in the world (wars, sports, marijuana I think with a messaging service prior to voting that members can opt-in or opt or out of will not ony increase participation in the whole process. Also this platform is not the most user friendly to figure out as someone new to DOA’s, but I guess that’s just me and i’ll figure it out. This is my first real DAO and I want to be a member and help improve the protocol and see if I’m not really concerned with making money…LEt’s Go!! I can’t wait to be a part of this…It’s not to o late is it?

14 Likes

A tutorial on how to use the platform would be much appreciated :blush:

5 Likes

I do completly agree to use YouTube or other visual media to explain and financially educate people interested in financial products.it would help to promote the indigo protocol on a bigger scale.all the docs and socials could be link to it.

10 Likes

I was going to mention the same. It’s not bad, but maybe a little more love.

1 Like