About the On-chain Proposals category

that s actually not bad

This idea is somewhat out of left-field but here goesā€¦Being a visual learner I appreciate the concept(s) behind Cradaba on Avax. If we were able to incorporate a mini game of some kind with the core principles of Indigo attached/integrated to digital 3d avatar(s) that could be valuable limited edition NFTS? Iā€™d appreciate some feedback as to a. Your idea belongs in the valley of Hinnom! b. lets flesh this idea out c.???

8 Likes

Not sure if this has been discussed before. Can we incorporate proof of humanity forr governance/ voting to facilitate level playing ground for all?

1 Like

Ideas are always welcome, but I think the distribution of Tokens has already been defined in a vote, follow the game. What would have a mass membership for the community to hold the Tokens would be finding use for the tokens, for example: Stake, Farm and then reward those who donā€™t sell with some NFT or bonus. If I win by not selling, anyone who knows the project knows its potential. Hugs

4 Likes

Iā€™m liking the NFT, are you guys going to create dynamic NFT?

I agree. It will be good thing.

Hi just a simple suggestion. When resetting your password on this website it only gives you one text box to fill in your new password. This can cause issues as you may mistype without knowing it and then not be able to log in with your new password. Having a second text box where you confirm the new password would easily remedy this issue. Cheers!

3 Likes

always here with indigo

This Topic describes the Proposal process. Create new Topics to discuss ideas.