Which NFT projects will survive?

Dracards dropping their booster packs today i think! Play to earn nft card gsmešŸ”„

2 Likes

Thank you for information, I didnā€™t know ā€¦

2 Likes

Ugly Bros are doing unique things. They gonna be one of the projects to survive long term

2 Likes

I think you are right for the most part. Very few P2E NFT projects will make it.

1 Like

I think Pavia has a great future

2 Likes

Last week I discovered Cardano Proxies, and Iā€™ve been completely obsessed ever since! The art is absolutely breathtaking, levels of utility are being revealed almost daily, the project has multiple missions, and the community is the kindest, most inclusive and most responsive Iā€™ve ever come across! Check it out and see if itā€™s for you, but I feel like Iā€™ve found a project I belong in.

7 Likes

Hello, Tokens with utility will really be the ones that will survive, rare will survive just because they are cute or signed by artists, players. In my humble opinion, tokens with utility in games and those that bring passive income will be the survivors.

5 Likes

Deadpxls are building a very strong case to make it long term and Rats Dao & Secret Goat Society definitely cementing their place in the space.

4 Likes

They are pretty special :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As a member of both daos, I really appreciate how different they are from one another. Rats is so professional, and sgs is so fun! But I agree, both are cementing their place in the ecosystem and progressing with speed and precision.

4 Likes

With such a variety of nft applications, utility based NFTs such as Empowa for house deeds will always be around. Functional things with a purpose make sense as part of the ecosystem.
Nft gaming will definitely grow because people are interested and it adds resale value to in-game purchases.
While we are all using social media to connect with fellow crypto enthusiasts, PFP NFTs are here to stay. People bought them way before utility and some projects will remain classics and others will dominate in certain fields. Ape society is proving that people enjoy being part of the community, especially when its elite and established.
It is the NFT flipping mentality that will fade away imo, then without mass buying and selling. Those that are established will continue with staking and other endeavours and few others will bother unless itā€™s an extra to an existing project/game because we all love branding!!

3 Likes

DRACARDS

Look it up, im sold anywayšŸ˜†

1 Like

I think the two gaming and metaverse projects with the most future in cardano are cornucopiaas and prosperia . Prosperia launches its PRSPR token on MAY 9th and cornucopias is about to launch its land NFT

2 Likes

I think the one which has the value in long term will survive.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Ive saw Prosperia, they have a land sale coming too. Zepplin Moon I believe. Great project, the creator Eric Odom is top notch.

3 Likes

Iā€™m only buying NFTs that have utility, these utility NFTs are starting to take off in DeFi and Meta space.

4 Likes

Prosperia has a game on the drawing board of software develolment company. Token with in world economy, faction wars, social app, OG25 nfts that pay dividends.

3 Likes

I like ThoseAmas and beast boy club.

2 Likes

So far what weā€™ve seen are primarily jpeg NFTs, artwork with some assigned some utility within their blockchain.
What I look forward to are the breakthrough NFTs from different projects. Books can be an NFT. Business contracts and entire real estate property information will be NFTs so that the buying and selling of buildings, homes, business models, and property will be done on a blockchain through the exchange of tokens or coins on a swap app.
Once we see that kind of NFT activity take hold, then cutesie artwork jpegs without utility will no longer hold much practical value other than that of collectorā€™s items.

6 Likes

Letā€™s not forget identity (DIDS) as well. Credentials of every kind potentially.

4 Likes