What will you guys do when the app launches?

Dear Indigo fans, I’m actually curious of what will you mainly buy when the app launches. For me it is mainly going to be stocks and maybe materials like Silicon, Steel, Copper if they ever exist on the platform. And would like to know what will you guys do with the $INDY tokens if you’ll get some. Feel free to reply with your intentions down below so everyone can get an idea of what could happen in the first hours of the launch.

23 Likes

For me, I’ll buy some INDY right at the start and then hodl and stake. Then see what the platform is like, become comfortable with it and concept before doing anything more like minting etc.

10 Likes

I will buy some $INDY and hold it…maybe stake it and get some yield…if you believe in this project i think you will the do same thing :grinning:

4 Likes

Do a neutral delta strategy. Farm more INDY/ADA

5 Likes

I’ll be deploying some of my capital to mint iAssets and another portion to buy iAssets to create hedged delta neutral positions. I’ll use these positions to earn INDY. Some of the INDY I’ll sell to pay for living expenses and the rest I’ll use to participate in governance for the Indigo DAO. I’ll keep this allocation of INDY as a long term storage of wealth.

15 Likes

I would like to take advantage of the macrosituations.
The energy crisis led to components in batteries to rise. I would love to have invested in nickel and other raw materials. Nickel just rose 70 % as an example

5 Likes

I had a plan, but instead I’ve decided to copy everything Robert does.

3 Likes

At the onset, some of the commodities you mentioned will not be available as iAssets. It’ll be mostly synthetic btc or eth first, with ADA as collateral

I will be looking at opportunities to yield farm and beat regular 4% p.a. staking with a portion of my portfolio

3 Likes

I want to use it mainly for iBTC and $INDY for DAO voting.

3 Likes

Because i’m late, i’ll get $INDY for DAO Voting, and some more for studying and practicing my research on INDIGO, if possible i want to have BTC in my wallet, even if it’s just a synthetic asset. I believe the best experience is learning by doing. :laughing:

3 Likes

I like this idea the most

2 Likes

I will buy some $INDY and hold it for a long time

2 Likes

The safest bet is staking first, then after that maybe mint some iAssets. :grin:

3 Likes

At first certainly buying some INDY to hold longterm and stake. For everything else I will see. I will check the app out, see how it looks and works and decide what’s the best way to put my ADA to work. But surely I’ll have to try some iAsset minting.

2 Likes

Hey @defiroose, Is this strategy on Indigo covered anywhere in more detail? Sounds like a winner!

Will watch closely what other community members use it for. Maybe start with some Crypto Assets I want to hold but in a safe environment like Cardano.

I was thinking about doing sometime very similar. If provided collateral for mints (such as ADA) can be staked to continue ADA yield streams I will be much more aggressive

I will buy some $INDY HODL and stake

3 Likes

vix
uup
gsci commodity basket

2 Likes

I am hoping to do all commodities minting via iassets. Let’s hope $INDY comes through clutch and we introduce new assset classes asap :)))