Wallet compatibility

No official list yet, but we’re targeting to support Nami and ccvault at launch. So long as a wallet follows the CIP-30 standard we should be able to support it at some point.

29 Likes

What are som open source wallets once can look into?

4 Likes

I guess most of the wallet with dApp connector

3 Likes

@Shrooms805 Check Nami if you want something that’s similar to Metamask. Otherwise, I strongly recommend ccvault. Its UI might be a bit confusing for a beginner, but it has all functionalities that you need on Cardano network, and a really good team behind it. It can be connected to dApps and Daedalus full node.

7 Likes

I hope you guys prioritize ccvault. Nami’s single address functionality is inconvenient when you try to restore other SW wallets in it.

9 Likes

Yeah, definitely a good question.

3 Likes

Hoping for ccvault as I’ve thrown out and deleted Yoroi. It’s way too slow.

3 Likes

I like ccvault as well!

3 Likes

I think it also has advantages. Either way, they likely both will be supported at launch.

3 Likes

I am interested in advantages and disadvantages to Yoroi , ccvault, Nami, and Daedalus wallets from users. I have not used any of them and have all of my ADA in several custodial wallets right now. I have set up all but Nami. I like the option of an iOS mobile wallet with Yoroi and ccvault.io. I’ve installed the Daedalus wallet on my C: SSD drive not realizing it downloads a copy of the whole blockchain (over 8GB). I might re-install to my HDD drive with more room or delete if there are better options. I also have a Metamask wallet, but have some reservations about using it unless absolutely necessary. I use Brave and have a Brave wallet as well. Any feedback on what wallets and why you use them would be helpful.

3 Likes

What is slow about a Yoroi wallet?

1 Like

for now it seems to be ccvault is the best

3 Likes

@sannavagon Why do you think so?

1 Like

It over took Yoroi when people were minting $HOSKY, way smoother UI. I used Yoroi and compared to CCVAULT, there is no challenge. I think Yoroi is more useful on ERGO.

1 Like

I think CCV…they are just getting better and better

1 Like

Check here:

3 Likes

lets hope Yoroi is excluded

1 Like

try flint wallet aswell it has promise

1 Like

If someone reads this now, just remind that CCVault changed his name to Eternl

3 Likes

Although the desing is retro , the functionality is very good, especial to move tokens from the Network and nft

1 Like