The Future of Indigo protocol?

Where do we see indigo in 5 years?

9 Likes

Hm… interesting question. I’ll think of my vision and come back to you.

4 Likes

Knowing a bit more about synthetics now, there’s no real limit to what can be done. I kind of see Indigo as like a blank canvas that each user has the ability to paint on as he/she/they wish. In that way, it can take different forms for different people depending on their vision.

10 Likes

It’ll be the Complete decentralized bridge between defi and realfi and tradefi

6 Likes

Indigo will be a great asset if the entire crypto space as a whole continues and is not regulated out by the US goverment. They fear what they cant control.

5 Likes

I believe that in 5 years we will see actions from several countries and a much greater confidence in the protocol than today. Add this to the potential that cryptos in general will have in the future… Could Indigo be the next choice of billionaires? Good to think about…

10 Likes

@vitorsantos I agree with you

2 Likes

The future of Crypto, and I feel Cardano, is going to be beyond what anyone can even believe today. What will be released will hopefully bring the world and all those at different financial levels even closer together!

6 Likes

By the looks of the engagement on here… decentralised :muscle:

7 Likes

Still early days!! We must stay focused on the present, as the ecosystem just started to bloom!!
Very excited about this project!!

3 Likes

Here and now…It depends on what are we doing right now as INDIGO community…so lets do our best to INDIGO and community…go go go :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Hopefully good things. I am down to carry water for this protocol and spread the good word but… there is a reality. Governments will need to have involvement in the form of taxation etc - this is a can of worms that none of us want to really open up. In the US at least, until Synthetic assets can be taxed and understood with the same kind of clarity as TradFi, the govt is going to be very heavy handed and err on the side of over regulation to make sure that they are not missing their cut of our DeFi pie.

My hope is that we / ambassadors for these protocols / leadership can educate politicians along with the masses to get buy in- we may have to elect pro crypto politicians ultimately (Who actually understand what they are regulating). With this and smart contracts that are secure enough to avoid value being stolen like we’ve seen on other platforms there is a recipe for healthy disruption. If we can do that, then the sky is the limit.

6 Likes

It´s going to be a economic rough time worldwide so we´ll see what place does indigo have on rebuilding our financial system

2 Likes

I’d like to say decentralized with the way things are progressing right now.

2 Likes

I think Indigo will be work in totality, people will use and the token price will grow up.

1 Like

Indigo will have the largest TVL in the Cardano ecosystem and rival protocols in Ethereum.

4 Likes

Most likely on Cardano
Mainchain and slight possibility that it might be moved to a L2 chain… But I guess that’s not what you are asking. Lol.
But the kind protocol they are building and very less competition for Indigo in Cardano ecosystem suggests that ww might see it becoming top 5 project on Cardano in terms of TVL.

1 Like

I see Indigo going for the top TVL in the Cardano chain

As of now what they are building is incredible, this could change things in the world as we know it right now, continues opportunities.

So short answer, Indigo will be big in 5 years imo!

2 Likes

I believe that Indigo lets us even dont interact directly with other chains , and stay in Cardano … That is benifit for Cardano more then Indigo it self )))
:space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

1 Like

In 5 years it will likely be the most used protocol on Cardano perhaps by far, but right now we should be focused on where it is right now, what we all can do to help grow the ecosystem here and now, and start looking at which iAssets we want to get initiated on Indigo, and how to use it to get multiple yields. Just my $0.02 on it

2 Likes