The Future of Indigo protocol?

Itโ€™s hard to say. As of right now Indigo has no competitors and is the only synthetic protocol on Cardano so it will take a lion share of the market. It also has first mover advantage. Hoping for a smooth and successful launch :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I care about one thing only. Regulation regarding synthetics. Particularly in the United States. The SEC detest even the idea of a synthetic. This will be the toughest challenge for the next five years.

If Indigo can survive it. The future will be splendid indeed.

2 Likes

Could very well be talked about as one of the flagship projects on Cardano and a big reason for why people should choose it over other chains, synthetic assets on a fast/secure/decentralised chain, itโ€™s such a unique form of investing

2 Likes

Regulation is indeed the elephant in the room and I suspect that recent events with LUNA and terraUSD will only hasten regulation in some regions. It will be interesting to see how authorities from different countries react. There will be a wide variety of stances taken I imagine and the repercussions for all users and developers are potentially huge.

3 Likes

As fas as Cardano is alive and the team builds. I love the start to only mint iBTC iETH and iUSDC as they are not securities so essentially not violating any securities laws for future advancement. Excellent work.

Exactly, i believe that the issue will depend on what the Governments backing up on the crypto assets projects.
People and Governments still need to learn a lot about the crypto world.
I believe that soon or later everyone will see the potential of crypto assets.
And then the Cardano Ecossistem will give the real proof of worth.

2 Likes

This is a great question, I see Indigo moving along the same line as Cardano. The growth and attraction of Cardano will provide further success to the projects in the ecosystem. Personally, I find this project to be absolutely spectacular.

2 Likes

To work as a bridge for stocks and other assets to be traded directly on the blockchain. Goodbye to stockmarkets closing on sundays

1 Like