Proposal to adopt the creation of the Indigo Foundation

Interesting read. I love the transparency and learning I am gaining from Indigo. Thank you

1 Like

Indigo here we goo. So excited about what the future holds for this

1 Like

This is developing well, a question though !!! what is the process in questionning legal counsel on this ? there is a possible of enhancing this transparency ?
or this will be always this way ?

2 Likes

I am very excited for the future of this project. So glad I got here early

2 Likes

We are getting closer. Indigo will be a reality soon. Well done.

2 Likes

This sounds amazing team! Make sense to not go with a state like Wyoming and keeping the community and team safe. Keep it up

1 Like

Much success to the team, go go

1 Like

I’m interested in other benefits of it being established in the Cayman Islands. Nevertheless, more power to the Indigo Foundation! :classical_building:

2 Likes

This is a wonderful step towards the decentralization of the project.

1 Like

The Indigo DAO would be the decision makers to propose/approve such a move, if ever. Hard to imagine any long term success in this space if there is not a focus on staying up to speed with any regulatory framework that exists. Indigo is no different here, which is also why you see such a concerted effort towards these kinds of initiatives and this IDK campaign in particular.

8 Likes

Excited about everything that is happening with Indigo Protocol, great to see a committed community. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Let’s go this is good step before mainnet!

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, this all seems well thought out and I like the sharing of these official documents. Helps add even more value.

3 Likes

Top Job, looking forward to future projects

1 Like

Nice certificate, we’re getting closer.

1 Like

Super exciting. Thanks, team!

1 Like

Exciting to get all the details!

1 Like

great news, let’s go guy.

1 Like

Congratulations to the Indigo team!