Proposal for Indigo iUSD & iAssets at Launch

oh, that’s it! Yeah, definitly that could be interesting!

1 Like

iUSD . choose iUSD yess

2 Likes

iUSD is needed throughout the Cardano ecosystem now so that’s a good place to start, and I’d add iBNB to the list for early rollout too

1 Like

I lost some money with the stable currency implemented by wingriders, and I don’t feel safe investing in a currency where there is a brigde. It’s not the case, right?

1 Like

I really hope this iusd works, I’m sick of losing money on bridge.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing these synthetics in action.

1 Like

Not bad at all, I love the whole idea…

1 Like

Usd is neccesary for the ecosystem

1 Like

These synthetics launched by Indigo in particular (iusd) come to fulfill a need that we have been clamoring for a long time, I just hope it is 100% safe, because we don’t want to see our money being stolen again, I’m trusting you, I don’t fail!!

1 Like

I hope that this solution found by you from Indigo regarding IUSD solves this problem and above all is safe for us users.

1 Like

The next fundamental in the future :fire:

1 Like

realy goog way, to be great project

1 Like

Definitely iUSD. This is a must. Of course we need btc and eth to bring more people from other chains but a stable coin si more important for awider scaling

1 Like

Lol winged warriors . Strangely enough Charles said he lost money in that attack. Do you think he provided liquidity to support the MAD bridge developers?

1 Like

iUSD should be the priority

2 Likes

iUSD sure has to be an urgent priority, we need a stableco network from Cardano.

2 Likes

iBTC is for me the most important iassets

2 Likes

I think that iUSD is the priority

2 Likes

iUSD all the way! Will be the most effective in helping to make Indigo a must-engage-with platform for the Cardano ecosystem

1 Like

A sound choice of first assets, and iUSD represents a great opportunity for Indigo. It’s going to be trial by fire though in the current environment - good, however, for the long-term health of the protocol.

1 Like