Proposal for Indigo iUSD & iAssets at Launch

I’m very interested in the iBTC spoken about above. How will it exist with the wrapped version of the BTC that will make it’s way to Cardano.

1 Like

iUSD, iBTC, iETH in that order :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Wrapped BTC and iBTC will co-exist well together. For the most part, their use cases can be considered different enough to also warrant a different reason/purpose for holding either wBTC or iBTC as a user.

3 Likes

iUSD :+1: I thing it is the most necessary

3 Likes

wrapped BTC would facilitated via a bridge of some sorts, with iBTC it’s a CDP

2 Likes

iUSD will exist as any other iAsset. It can be minted via a CDP on Indigo and sold or deposited into pools and DEXs around the ecosystem, therefore, it can also be purchased on a DEX. Its CDP structure does not limit its uses compared to other stables in other ecosystems and those coming to this ecosystem.

5 Likes

I believe these are the right 3 assets to begin with. I’m really excited about iUSD!

2 Likes

All 3 assets, iBTC, iETH, and iUSD will go live at once :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I believe these are the right 3 assets, to begin with.
Maybe add iSPX. This will attract many investors

1 Like

I’d like to see the iUSD minted first is the closest thing to a stable on Cardano.

2 Likes

When all these stable coins going live on cardano mainnet, we will see an amazing boost to the eco system as a whole!

2 Likes

:fire::pinched_fingers:t3: #tokenizeverything

2 Likes

Still going strong :slight_smile:

1 Like

One wouldn’t necessarily have to sell ETH to acquire iETH. They could just use ADA or another available form of collateral to mint iETH. If a user speculated a good reason to hold ETH, you could now still hold your ADA as collateral while having access to the price action of ETH together in one platform and in one wallet if you desired.

1 Like

All the three are excellent choices for an iASSET. If we have to go one by one, iUSD definitely takes the priority because as of now cardano doesn’t have a stable coin and it is very important to lock in TVL for the ecosystem to grow. If we have to implement by order then it is, iUSD → iBTC → iETH

6 Likes

I think the best option is iUSD, first of all for the beneficiary of Cardano’s ecosystem

3 Likes

I think the use of a currency paired in dollars is very important for the ecosystem to grow in a healthy way.

1 Like

This sounds like a logical first selection to me :+1:

1 Like

Would love to see iUSD as the first

3 Likes

I could not disagree with every proposals…
iUSD => iBTC =>iETH…

2 Likes