Proposal for Indigo DAO Voting Procedures

well done, let´s do it

2 Likes

Well written and clear. My only concern with all this thoroughness is that we may be expecting a lot of future DAO particpants to keep up and follow along. Hope we don’t end up with that cataylst feeling where unless you have lot of time on your hands, it is hard to make informed decisions. Anyway, onwards.

2 Likes

2 more days to vote o this proposal! excited!

1 Like

Lfg go bros
We coming for 1

2 Likes

Sounds good to me. These guys are really working hard and are very good at communicating with the community! Keep up the good work indigo team! cant wait for launch.

3 Likes

Let’s go !!! By the world!!!

1 Like

Yes that’s the exact plan to have every key element of the Indigo DAO voted on via the IDK and ratified ahead of launch. We feel this brings transparency and fairness, as has always been aimed for, in launching a decentralized protocol and governance system!

5 Likes

Thank you! You’ve been a loyal supporter that we value your opinion and feedback. I’m glad that we’ve continued to prove ourselves with these kinds of efforts :handshake:

3 Likes

excited for whats to come!

1 Like

Nice Job! let’s go!..

1 Like

:100: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

excellent awaiting vote day !!!

1 Like

So every proposal will be trought forum or will have a discord channel just for that too? Sorry if its mentioned on the doc and I didn’t got it.

1 Like

Sounds good!! It is a great start

1 Like

I like this proposal!

2 Likes

This is a great start! Who is your media person? We need videos about all this. Some animated info graphics would be amazing!

2 Likes

There’ll be a single Discord channel for all proposal related discussions. In the Forum there’ll be a Topic for each proposal.

5 Likes

Very good guys , I think this is the future anyways so no stopping any time soon

1 Like

Ok - Lets do it - Indigo Ftw

2 Likes

Let’start indigo protocol!

2 Likes