Proposal for Indigo DAO Voting Procedures

To allow the community to effectively propose changes for the Indigo DAO, guidelines need to be followed when submitting Temperature Checks and Proposals. This Forum Topic introduces the proposed Decentralized Governance Processes and Procedures document (the “Procedures”) as a Temperature Check, which is the first phase outlined in these Procedures.

Each section of the Procedures, which includes Proposal Creation, General Procedures applicable to all Proposals, Moderator Roles and Obligations, and Definitions, are required to develop, manage, and organize the future Indigo DAO community. Future DAO participants should become familiar with these Procedures to ensure that the DAO operates efficiently and transparently.

Attached is the Procedures document being proposed to ratify. The document is also available on the Indigo GitHub. If these Procedures are approved by the community during the Temperature Check, it is later intended that the Procedures will be formally and verifiably adopted (as per the Procedures) by the Indigo DAO on the Cardano blockchain after the mainnet launch of Indigo.

The SHA-256 hash (can be used to verify and track changes as the document proceeds through the governance process) of the document is:

2a5f3002c93a8ae98db2db57353707a26808ce6fbced75232f4464af1fd53639

163 Likes

Let’s go!!! By The world

13 Likes

Super exciting, history is being made!

6 Likes

Yes!! :+1:let’s do it .

4 Likes

Great to see the progress, this is really coming together!

4 Likes

100%, lets go guys! :airplane:

3 Likes

Guys, very nice, this is a decent start. Love it

5 Likes

hope i can understand all the reading im going to do :grin:

3 Likes

We are ready to begin this incredible project! Thanks very much for your work!

5 Likes

Let’s go!!! The best proyect

3 Likes

This is very precise and complete, I like how each case is detailed. I wonder what the initial Proposal Deposit $INDY amount will be at launch. Also I find it a bit difficult to understand the notion of shards in this context, but I guess it will be clear when the app is live. I think elected moderators is a great idea.

11 Likes

Really well thought out.

1 Like

Perfect!!
Let’s go!!! Bora lá!!!

1 Like

I love how every step of the DAO creation is being voted on!

4 Likes

Yes guys, let’s go :muscle::rocket:

4 Likes

Well thought out proposal. Love seeing dedicated moderations to the forum and proposal process. I hope this is voted in.

6 Likes

I’ve also been wondering about the Proposal Deposit amount. I hope we can vote on that too!

2 Likes

exciting times ahead :heart_on_fire:

4 Likes

I say this, Indigo DAO is not just a group of INDY Holders who wants to develop the protocol, this is meticulously thought out structure being established by the Indigo team. I am amazed by the work done by you guys…:clap:

8 Likes

VERY GOOD!

It´s a good proposal!

4 Likes