Poll to whitelist SundaeSwap ADA/iUSD LP token

Here you can cast your vote to to Whitelist SundaeSwap ADA/iUSD LP token.

Proposal to Whitelist SundaeSwap ADA/iUSD LP token
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

IPFS CID : QmT295po63P9TtUWGrtFp14GKq7Sm5vZxFp7Gy67Pj6crj

7 Likes

Interested to know, why are the voters so relatively negative towards SundaeSwap compared to Minswap and WingRiders?

5 Likes

They( Sundae) are currently being sued for fraud, Beach of contract, and unfair business practices.

We should stay away from any relationship with protocols like Sundaeswap.

11 Likes

Highest trading fees.
Second oldest dex on main net with least amount of updates out of all of them.

12 Likes

wow. The things you do not know. I know Pie been given a lot of airtime in the ecosystem and events, so I thought they were a good actor, just based on what his public appearances more or less. Thanks for informing me, will look further.

3 Likes

Playing Devil’s Advocate here – does being sued mean that one is guilty? We should, in my opinion, allow the lawsuit to take its course and come to our conclusions only at the end. Remember, we do not know the details of what’s happening behind the curtains because all evidence, etc. are kept secret until the end.

On this note, for full transparency, I’m friends with SundaeSwap’s team. I’m close to their entire team. They are good friends. This also allows me to attest to their integrity. I know that they are honest and hardworking people. Are they perfect? No. Have they made mistakes? Yes. But they are building unique technologies for Cardano and in several areas they are well ahead of the competition.

13 Likes

These guys have many red flags. From Alameda Research connections, FTX bankrupt company. Defrauding a small group of RETAIL Cardano investors. And the Sundaeswap lawyer is part of the Indigo team, that’s a conflict of interest. I stated the below in a previous thread

I do not approve using SundaeSwap to stake LPs - plus there is a conflict of interest. Christopher Borders (cborders) is SundaeSwap’s lawyer in an upcoming TRIAL and a team member of Indigo. He is currently being sued for LP issues. It’s best SundaeSwap step way from this community driven opportunity.

Check out the judge’s recent statement, on pdf attached.

“Defendants’ argument that Plaintiff has failed to state a claim for promissory estoppel is
similarly unavailing. The most salient term of the Gentleman’s Agreement — tokens for liquidity pools — is certainly “clear and definite” enough to support the claim that a promise was made.”

cBorders is a defendant in pdf below:
CardStarter-Ltd-v-SundaeSwap-Inc-et-al-candce-22-00757-0055-0.pdf (222.1 KB)

9 Likes

Love the playing devil’s advocate bait. But don’t. Just don’t be a devil. How about that?

And yes, with your logic, SBF is not guilty either and all what he did with FTX is not his fault. Because like you said “what’s happening behind the curtains because all evidence, etc. are kept secret until the end.”, but let’s hope a USA jury does find Sundaeswap team GUILTY.

I share below the evidence you state is not available to the public. A highlight from the judge is below, where the defendants are the Sundaeswap team

“Defendants’ argument that Plaintiff has failed to state a claim for promissory estoppel is
similarly unavailing. The most salient term of the Gentleman’s Agreement — tokens for liquidity pools — is certainly “clear and definite” enough to support the claim that a promise was made.”

SO IF YOU ARE A FRIEND, ask them to make things right in the Cardano community. Remind them, they stole from RETAIL investors and not the VCs from Alameda Research/FTX brand. So with a good conscious how can they be trusted with people’s money.

OH WAIT, again with your logic. We should trust SBF again because you know, “evidence”.

You can read the evidences both sides are presenting below, but you can choose to ignore like you have most of the year
CardStarter-Ltd-v-SundaeSwap-Inc-et-al-candce-22-00757-0055-0.pdf (222.1 KB)

9 Likes

SundaeSwap is a decentralized platform. By allocating funds to support liquidity providers for Indigo synthetics you are directly supporting the protocol and those who use it, not the SundaeSwap team. Whether you like it or not, many people use SundaeSwap as a DEX, meaning liquidity is naturally going to flock there, and whilst Minswap is currently a clear winner by liquidity, it would be foolish to hinder the Indigo protocol by reducing its reach within the ecosystem. Set aside your personal bias and realize that it has nothing to do with the SundaeSwap team, and everything to do with furthering the success of the Indigo protocol.

5 Likes

I agree we should instead vote for Minswap, Wingriders, Muesliswap, and even Milkyswap. But we need to weed out the bad actors from the Cardano system.

This is the best time to prune the old, and start with something new. Bye Sundaeswap!

But with your logic, you are telling us to put our money with crooks because its ok.

6 Likes

Why stop there?
Lets give Meowswap and Adax WL farming tokens too

2 Likes

You’re allocating funds to the liquidity providers, explain how it would be going to crooks, with actual arguments please.

1 Like

We have a lot of Cardstarter/CSWAP bitter trolls here I see. They are anti anything sundaeswap because they invested in a ponzi

7 Likes

exactly! and midas well throw in milkyswap

1 Like

Highest batcher fees across the whole chain for starters

3 Likes

Because the ones you mentioned have next to no liquidity, SundaeSwap does, and is barely below WingRiders:

Taken from here:

1 Like

And people still use it, so what?

2 Likes

So by your logic, let’s get ADAX involved also. Why are they not being on boarded? Or how about MeowSwapFi

Because the Cardano community is small and word travels fast. We want to support a healthy ecosystem, not just “liquidity providers”. In that case, what LUNA and FTX did was ok because “liquidity providers” should always be the most important thing.

In this case, its not. Your brand should say who you are in the community because this community is small.

1 Like

Refer to my post above. If you’re not interested in being intellectually honest, I will just reiterate that it’s about liquidity.

2 Likes

I don’t care about their beef with CSWAP, but it doesn’t seem they’re actively innovating. I don’t even think they stake ADA from liquidity pools with any stakepools.

1 Like