Just talk to your family indigo, we will all be better because of it

im a 36 yo single welder and rent is expensive these days ha, so i don’t have a lot of money. i got into crypto because i felt with what little 401k i had and if i did my homework and picked the right crypto i would one day be able to retire. after researching Haskell code and listening to the rat king himself talk about financial injustice and all the bs the legacy system offers and going into deep detail of why cardano was going to change all those injustices, here i am. im only in a couple of projects which took a little over a year dca every week working as much overtime as i could. the one project I’m in i won’t name i am not happy with it seems like there is the community and them. ask a question no answer people post on governance no answer twitter no answer and the project is starting to fail because of it. the other is fairly new and kind of the same thing with communication and they changed things after ispo. i guess what im getting too is when i can invest in indigo i wont be one of the oldest members but in time i will. i hope the indigo team just talks to their family because we have our blood and sweat in this project too just in a different way my way is welding 10 hrs 6 days a week so i can invest in you. just talk to your family. just let us know what’s going on, hit a snag no problem cause we are all in this together. love ya cardano fam ADAISLOVE

36 Likes

Hello and thank you for the note. I feel our core team stays engaged with the community more so than many other DeFi projects in the space, especially at this stage in development. Community engagement is critical and we want the Indigo DAO to be alive and well even now prior to launch. We’ll continue to maintain a high degree of communication and transparency along the way. Thank you for being an early supporter!

17 Likes

i noticed the difference on the forum as soon as i joined compared to the other. the community will have your back through thick and thin especially in cardano just take us out to a movie and dinner every now and again :smiley: look forward to seeing the growth of indigo and cardano in the coming years. i will be here as long as you will have me my friend

17 Likes

Im a Boilermaker. I feel ya, 6 10s right now in the power plant.

4 Likes

we r a dying breed at least we are early for the tech revolution that is about 2 happen. been a hard learning curve for me first finances then social media started a twitter not 2 long ago just started a discord u would think im 70 just turned 36 ha i h8 social media think its gonna b the death of america but these forums are good constructive ideas and love. money is tight so if i can get free native cardano tokens and lock them up for 10 15 years im in :smiley: a power plant in the us?

9 Likes

Im in US. Power plant is in Southern Ohio. Im from NE Kentucky.

4 Likes

Dying breed for sure. Theyre shuttin em all down. Great to meet ya. Im 39, started on my 18th birthday.

4 Likes

oh thats crazy im from ohio live in fl now. all more the reason to invest responsibly and if we are lucky enough we will be able to enjoy our later years and maybe even help out some of the less fortunate

4 Likes

I feel you adaislove !
I`m in the same boat just across the pond.
Trying to get my head round some of this social media,discord etc can be a nightmare at first.
Me and discobot have fallen out once or twice :facepunch:

3 Likes

Cool post mate. We all need something to believe in, and more importantly, engage with. I am an oldie - desperately struggling to understand, engage and fit into the community. I hope to do it with enough success to pass on knowledge, and a reasonable investment to my children.

3 Likes

cardano with paul on youtube is more helpful than i can express and ardana academy will help you understand the tech side of blockchain and cardano . good luck my friend and always research b4 you hit that buy button

5 Likes

i can attest to this. lately the chat has been lit up by the Indigo team. my exchanges in particular have been with active members, and Robert+James of the Indigo team. things are just going to get wild and busy in the chat but hope youll bear with the crowd :smiley: (that’s us)

3 Likes

since i didnt hear about you in time for airdrop and still would love to be involved i was wondering if the team would consider something like a presale for people like me maybe have like a 6 month staking period to weed out traders and help raise ada just an idea. also twitter chat with c3 was rough any other way that can be done, as far as quality of audio not content :grin:? anyways great chat i hate when people ask wen airdrop or wen launch ha patience is a virtue and all good things come in time

4 Likes

I have discovered Cardano with Paul. A Great channel and very useful :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agree, his channel is good

2 Likes

The Indigo team has been very responsive, much more than I expected, in my experience. These guys got inundated with massive growth, largely due to airdrop interest, and they still take time everyday to help and answer questions. This willingness to engage and help the community is what has me completely sold on this project. If we as a community can keep this ethos and spirit of helpfulness and education there will be no stopping us!

3 Likes

Yeah man, gonna try to make it. Stay safe out there.

1 Like

I agree with you…thats why i always read this forum…indigo team dev not hurry doing presale or seedsale or etc…but their focus on the project and community…this can be huge when you have strong community and good project…hopefully in this year 2022 we can see Indigo launch this project…with love from Indonesia :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

well said sir the cardano fam is loving and understanding with that said ya mess with one ya get the fam :smiley: we do have a good bunch of teams launching project though

3 Likes

i wouldnt mind a presale i missed airdrop would give people like me a chance 2 get some a little cheaper and help the team get ada for lq

3 Likes