Just talk to your family indigo, we will all be better because of it

I can honestly say Indigo is the most open and engaging community I have been a part of. I have been where you have been in those communities where little is said and very little engagement.

Indigo is very different then most all of them. The team is extremely active on discord (not sure on other platforms) and has helped educate the community to a degree that is simply unbelievable to me. They could charge several thousands of dollars for the education they have provided, yet they do it for free, do it consistently, and genuinely seem to care about the space to a very high degree.

I have also noticed that they are firmly focused on making this protocol “our” protocal and not their own. With all the work they have put into this protocol they could easily just make it their own, but they have consistently stated that they want us all to be involved and engaged in the DAO.

I can not say enough good things about Indigo and it’s team. I am a carpenter and work more hours then most people and don’t have the time I would like to put into the crypto space, but slowly getting there. Without Indigo and all the team players (to many to list) I would not have the knowledge and understanding that I have today as I just don’t have the time to go and research it all, but at least one person on the team, at some point, finds a way to get the answers to us and are constantly answering repeated questions and never mad that they have to.

The community MEMBERS as well are very helpful here and engaged on discord and this forum and they have been a blessing as well. In the end what I like most about Indigo is the friends I am making.

I truly feel what you are saying in this post, and I think your found the community you have been looking for and Indigo is going to be massive.

5 Likes

absolutely that’s been my experience i just started a discord still trying to figure it out. i guess i got sick at a good time gives me time to figure it out. normally i listen to youtube or team interviews/chats while im welding so i can learn as much as i can cause i work alot . im realy impressed with indigo. that dex im sure you know the one im refering to is just well not what i was expecting. im not concered about price in the short term i know that will work itself out cardano is the future its what btc and eth were both trying 2 do and just got stuck people fight change. we in the cardano community have 2 always have a open mind and listen to people and accept their opinion even if they want 2 burn coins. spread the love my friend

5 Likes

Communication is key. I haven’t been around this platform that long, but things seem to have a different feel. I am hopeful as well.

2 Likes

I’m in a similar but also not-so-similar situation with you man. I’m 19, in a University, working my *** off to pay for rent and uni and also to DCA. The Cardano ecosystem has helped me a lot and I understand where you’re coming from regarding non-active communities. This is a special project with a very intelligent team. Its great to speak to the cardano family. At the end of the day we all have the same vision.

2 Likes

Check out MinSwap, it seems to be more user friendly. It is for me.

i put a little in lq farm they have been down little over a day. growing pains they extended the bootstrap multiplier overall im happy with them people are freekng out on discord kinda upsets me there is a reason they r getting over 300% ya know give them time and the team is updating and being transparent what more could u ask for

2 Likes

People are fickle unfortunately. Sentiment can do a 180 overnight, over something as simple as a matenance upgrade to accomadate growth.

1 Like

Agreed

People soon forget the sentiments ,hard work and time these teams put into a product that at its core is trying to elevate peoples financial situation way more than any bank.

Hiccups along the way are bound to happen.

1 Like

@JAXprevails i agree i was watching the whole minswap chat unfold on discord last night (been home sick have had some extra time ha) i couldnt beleive some of the stuff being said then i thought about it not that im saying any of it was right cause it wasn’t but some of those people probably put more money in that then they should of so we always have 2 try and look at stuff fom both sides open minds and open hearts we all say and do stuff we regreat its how you handle yourself/ the situation when everything cools down. unfortunately not everyone in this space is in it because they see a better world for everyone on the other side they just wanna get rich so they can show off their lambo. i dont think the current financial system has had any hiccups :joy: in long run defi is way better and it will prove itself

4 Likes

20 years in the power plants and refineries. Hopin for an early retirement. Lets go ADA.

3 Likes

Fully agree with you. It’s not a great feeling when a project just seems to want your Ada and won’t engage, answer questions etc. Some people, myself included only have a limited amount of Ada and we all want to ensure that it is deployed in projects that are genuine and seem to care not only about their profits but actually care about their community. After all, without a strong community how will a project be able to thrive.
I wish you every success and hope that your portfolio will grow beyond your wildest dreams. I wish that for everyone in this space.

2 Likes

Take a look to Crypto Buff and also Jack friks

1 Like

love crypto buff we dm every now and then good dude never heard of jack will check him out

1 Like

Everyone dreams…early retired and can do what we love…included me…if i have millions in my bank acc…just wanna travel around the world and enjoy life :grinning:

2 Likes

Absolutely agree, I’ve been here since late september, and even then I remember the team ALWAYS engaging with users who had questions and such; even with users who had to simply scroll up for their questions to be answered.

3 Likes

i want to help people its crazy how much suffering goes on in the world and we are blind to it out of sight out of mind. this tech could change that only if we demand it i fear it is going 2 end up being the same old same old mabe worse unless we demand better , now b4 its 2 late. people dont understand how doa works they r controlled by who ever has the most money. cardano has 2 b diffrent. but i would love 2 travel as well. so much beauty in the world

2 Likes

Love this post man… I did NDT inspections hanging from ropes on oil rigs for a good portion of my adult life.
Community is key. There are projects that I buy and sell to try and make some extra $$$ to invest in projects I truly believe in. And those projects are always the ones with a solid community and good interaction from the team!

Thanks for sharing this man!

2 Likes

Prosperia. Everybody says they have the best community, but he Prosperians are straight.

Agreed. Frankly, that’s a big reason I’m into the Cardano Ecosystem. A lot of ecosystems seem to be solely focused on fast money making and that’s pretty much it. Here at Cardano, while making money over time is definitely a thing, the objective around a number of projects is about making the world a better place.

This is especially true for the projects aligned with WADA (Western Africa Decentralized Alliance) which aim to bring not only individual self sovereignty to it citizens via the Cardano blockchain, but to help improve the infrastructure on the continent so that it can truly compete with western economic powers. Examples of this type of project are World Mobile Token, Empowa, Waya Collective & IAMX.

Then there’s the Cardano4Climate team. This is a group of people in the Cardano Community that work to find ways to increase awareness of how the changing climate is effecting the Earth. They’re also trying to find creative ways to use Cardano blockchain to do something about it.

These are examples represent majority of Cardano community members I have encountered. The kind of people who are always looking for a better future for everyone, as well as themselves. It’s not perfect. Nothing ever is. Still, I appreciate that so many here actually care about things beyond their own bags.

3 Likes

people that get their hands dirty 4 a living have some of the best stories. wish the money matched ha. i have a little bit of erc20 mainly im in cardano i think there will be other cryptos in a 10 yrs i think cardan is gonna be the big dawg though

2 Likes