How does everyone feel about the indigo quiz?

It’s a good way to keep the community alive, love it

4 Likes

Me too I got a couple wrong but it was educational for sure

5 Likes

Me too! The only one I got wrong haha

4 Likes

Overall very well thought out and the guru status was a nice touch, great job to the indigo team :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Nice work , really exited to see the release

3 Likes

really glad to know fully positive marks on the quiz. thanks for sharing, everyone!

2 Likes

Echoing what most other people are saying: I love that Indigo did this! The quiz pushed me to research more details about the protocol, which I might’ve put off 'til later otherwise.

That said, if the quiz allows infinite retakes anyway, wouldn’t it be better to explain the wrong answers right after answering?

6 Likes

Great idea! Incentivize learning and strenthen the base layer of the community💪

2 Likes

I am impressed about the quiz… It allowed me to know if I was really following this project.

3 Likes

Good quiz, I like summary points turned into a pop quiz.

2 Likes

Quiz was a great idea, to make everyone have an idea on how the protocol works, and increase their knowledge about the project, i am all for this type of initiative wish them all the best, very promising.

3 Likes

Well I thought this was actually a quite ingenious way to sort of “force” us to learn more about Indigo.
I can say for myself it got me studying it more thoroughly and I am very happy I did it as my knowledge about Indigo and synthetic assets in general is more complete now. And now I truly feel a part of this.
Great job, team!

9 Likes

I guess everyone is different but I feel like forcing the user to go look for the correct answer is a lot more beneficial than just giving them the answer with reasoning. The process of “searching” for the answer is actually helping us learn the topic on a deeper level. Sorry been reading a lot about “learning” lately and it’s amazing how our brains function!

5 Likes

Where can I find the quiz at?

1 Like

In discord, the “read me first” channel in the latest entry

2 Likes
1 Like

here’s a direct link

2 Likes

I like how the project in engaging in educating the community.
Making us work for that airdrop. In a good way.

2 Likes

This was quite a smart and unexpected way to raise awareness and most importantly the knowledge of the community. I took this challenge and really enjoyed it.

3 Likes

It’s quite straightforward and easy for people who understand the project. For those who don’t, this is a very good chance for them to learn more and get some basic understanding of Indigo. I think if we have more quizzes like this in the future, it would be the best for community engagement, I mean real engagement.

8 Likes