How does everyone feel about the indigo quiz?

I’ve taken the indigo quiz, passed, and can say that it helped streamline my understanding of indigo for what it really is. What did you all think about it? :slight_smile:

Thank you, Indigo team, for investing effort into ensuring that the community is knowledgeable on indigo basics.

73 Likes

I agree with you ! And I also congratulate the Indigo team for their wonderful work

16 Likes

I thought it was fairly straight forward but definitely had to double check some of my answers because I wanted to guarantee my guru spot lol. I do like any feature that incentivizes learning I will say that! Looking forward to taking this journey with all of you! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

More protocols need to do this for the ecosystem

11 Likes

Definitely a bare bones baseline to make sure we all understand the protocol. Nothing too fancy, and I still got #5 wrong! At least it let me go back and try again, so now I’m a guru

10 Likes

How do you know which question you got wrong? I don’t think I missed any, but it would be nice to know for sure…

5 Likes

as soon as I submitted it I got a notification that I got #5 wrong. Once I corrected it I got a notification that I would be granted the guru role.

6 Likes

I really like the idea of a quiz very unique :clap:

4 Likes

Oh ok, I guess I didn’t miss any, because I didn’t get any notifications other than Guru status :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also grateful that I COULD go back and fix it. That shows that the intent is truly to teach.

4 Likes

I am impressed and that doesn’t happen very easily…

4 Likes

Impressed, intrigued, and now completely on board and excited to participate

5 Likes

Quiz was great idea. Making sure you have knowledgeable community behind your back is key.
To people who know it’s just a food for thought. And people have incentive to read in the docs.
I had major difficulties with opening quiz … But that was due to discords fault.

7 Likes

I enjoyed it and it made me feel part of the community to be honest…little things like this validate your involvement in a project by keeping everyone engaged and excited

5 Likes

Spolier?? :laughing:

It feels good to get the Guru

4 Likes

Answered and recieved my “Indigo Guru”! :100::purple_heart:

4 Likes

This quiz was a great way to educate the potential “airdropped community” of indigo protocols, I personally enjoyed the quiz because I was able to consolidate my knowledge and earn the “Indigo Guru” title on discord.

6 Likes

#5 was the one I got wrong too :joy: The quiz was good, I was a little apprehensive before starting it as this is something completely new to me but I’m glad I’ve learned enough by reading the forum and Discord to pass the test. The video with Big Pey was also good for a better understanding of what Indigo are building, it is very innovative, a really good project.

4 Likes

I like it it keeps the community engaged.

5 Likes

The quiz was a good idea on ensuring the community know the basic goals of what Indigo is trying to accomplish. On the other hand great way to ensure the people that are here are here for the project. Definitely a unique method as a step for the Air Drop.

6 Likes