Cardano Ecosystem - Value Tracking

Def work put in there and research, well done!

3 Likes

this is great, thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing mate

3 Likes

I see a lot of value in something like this. You are correct about Cardano blowing up. There are so many projects taking place and new ones starting to come about that it is now near impossible to keep up with each and every thing that is taking place. Having something like this available to the community would help out a lot in my own personal opinion.

4 Likes

Very nice! It looks like that took a lot of work. Your risk levels caught my eyes. I think it’s fantastic! How did you go about assigning risk levels? I am so intrigued by this.

3 Likes

I like to consume any info I can, looks intetesting.

2 Likes

thank you :blue_heart:, will be a new user reference to be taken into consideration in choosing a project on cardano

6 Likes

good information for reference.

5 Likes

Great work Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

Very informative. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. It can be a lot of work researching projects.

4 Likes

Nice, it a hub of the projects currently functional in the space. Other Milkomeda projects will be updated right?

4 Likes

This is amazing dude, seem you dedicated a lot of time to it, great work!

4 Likes

Nice work, thanks for sharing it!

4 Likes

Sentiment, feeling and the mood of the market are important information points. These are harder to nail down.

3 Likes

Wow! it seems you have put a lot of work into it. it’s great and should make us all excited to see how the ecosystem is growing. Very helpful indeed. Thank you, it would be great if it was open source

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, this is great!

4 Likes

MilkySwap Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MilkySwapExchange?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it’s been some time since i’ve updated the spreadsheet and i’m still working out some of the bugs. Was hoping for an easier way to implement price data from the available dex’s on cardano although with my lack of coding knowledge, this is a challenge without API calls readily available.

6 Likes

if someone can give me a tracker or a spreadsheet or smth that has a summary for most (if not all) cardano projects, i would be grateful!

2 Likes

This is great! Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

2 Likes