Cardano Ecosystem - Value Tracking

Hey All,

I’ve been following the Cardano ecosystem for many many months! Noting that the ecosystem is beginning to explode, tracking all these assets and the price action crossed with value is often daunting and finding diamonds in the rough can be difficult.

I’ve made my own personal spreadsheet that tracks all major assets within the ecosystem, and i was putting it out to the community to gauge if something like this spreadsheet could be worthwhile?

Noting this is my personal sheet, so the price and risk levels are based on my own situation.
I could consider making this sheet open source, including various currencies?

95 Likes

Intention with this spreadsheet is to ensure all new and price actionable projects are easily tracked.
The circulating/max supply is something that i’ll need to continue tweaking as these numbers can be difficult to obtain on new projects, so if you see an issue with any of the listed assets feel free to provide feedback.

21 Likes

there is similiar sheet circulating on discord.

6 Likes

It’s probably mine :smile:

11 Likes

Nice assessment and looks like a great work. It help other like me as well to take a look into complete cardano ecosystem .

8 Likes

This is amazing buddy. Not to mention the amount of work of involved to jumpstart and maintain!

16 Likes

It is very helpful. Thanks for helping others.

8 Likes

nice work, looks great and is very
informative! :clap:

6 Likes

Great job buddy. Thanks

7 Likes

Wow, thank you so much! This really gives good impressions of under/overvalued projects. At the moment i see Ardana pretty undervalued and LQ kind of overvalued, but thats just my own perspective. I wonder how $INDY will be in there. At the current list i think top 15 for sure

8 Likes

The spreadsheet is impressive, looks like you have spent a lot of time and energy putting this together. How did you determine the risk level for each?

8 Likes

Nice spreadsheet. It’s good to see the Cardano ecosystem growing. Thanks for making it available.

6 Likes

Nice project layout, it will be easier to track solid projects easily.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing.

5 Likes

Awesome list, thank you for sharing!

Is there a similar list that would include data on ISPOs? Like, which project has it, what the dates are, etc.?

6 Likes

a good coverage study, thank you

8 Likes

Very nice!!

It would be cool if there was a Google Sheets version of this, so that any updates would show up right away - it’s a very useful document - thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

How did you work out the Risk Levels?

5 Likes

you may wan tot reach out to https://twitter.com/crcindex who is doing a great job at this too!

8 Likes

Thanks for share @iAkula .

4 Likes