Cardano Ecosystem - Value Tracking

Probably fundimental analysis. Tech, team, tokenomics, community, communication… The better these aspects are, the more chance a project has to succeed, hence the lower risk.

5 Likes

This is great, thank you. Have you considered adding current emission rates and significant cliffs coming up in the future? This would help with assessing the risk related to supply increases :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I hope you made this info as a website service.
Earn google ad fee :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’d be interested in this question as well

7 Likes

Interesting spreadsheet. Good overview of what’s happening. Well done

6 Likes

Could you possibly put this up for others to download? I would love to add / edit to this list over time myself. Although i immensely appreciate the effort up to this point.

5 Likes

Nice spreadsheet ! Risk levels to me are almost the same !:wink:

5 Likes

so nice work. making own platform to see the flow entirely gives another magic eye to adapt to recent situations

5 Likes

Very nicely done! I downloaded and saved. Thanks for sharing👍

5 Likes

Great job buddy. Thanks

7 Likes

Where do we link to this doc? It is quite useful

4 Likes

did you manually retrieve the marketcap and circulating supply? Or did you come up with a clever solution to do this automatically somehow? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

great idea , i totally need this also

6 Likes

Can someone share link to this document?

5 Likes

Thanks for bringing value my friend

4 Likes

Looks like. Do we have latest update to this?

4 Likes

I would like to thank you for your service to the community, with this vision we will grow.

6 Likes

I’ve been looking for a tool like this, helps those of us with subject matter knowledge but less experience in crypto analytics. Thanks for putting out here for us to use!

4 Likes

Great work…thank you for sharing this with the community!! :pray:

4 Likes

Cool, very helpful. You can also use coingecko to filter Cardano ecosystem projects.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/categories/cardano-ecosystem

8 Likes