Badges Guide Request

It would be awesome if we could see what badges are available and how we earn them. I dig the mystery too though, maybe leave slots open as the ultra rare badges you have to discover for yourself.

29 Likes

Here ya go. All the possible badges and ways to earn them. Indigo Protocol
:call_me_hand:

22 Likes

Perfect thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for!

4 Likes

Yeah exactly…
I am also very wondering how to get it and why i need it…

3 Likes

Or mintable NFT “puzzle” pieces (badges) that complete a picture. Lets say 30-40-50 badges that when completed unlock an prize of some sort. I feel as if I’ve seen this concept before somewhere but it needs improvement. What ya’ll think?

3 Likes

Hello guys, do anyone know how to earn the certified badge? How can i find the interactive new user tutorial? Some other users told me that they received a notification at their profile, but i didn’t get one.
Thanks

3 Likes

I am also looking for the same.

2 Likes

But cant find the interactive new user tutorial to earn certified badge

3 Likes

Click on your account> go to messages tab> click on discobot greetings> follow instructions or type start tutorial
@gdscrypto @nikosmdtps

3 Likes

Unfortunately there is no discobot greeting at my messages… There is only one message there and it is not from discobot… Any other way to start the tutorial?
Thanks a lot for trying to help

3 Likes

Strange

Ok try this

@nikosmdtps

3 Likes

Ok so click on that link> click on discobot avatar> message> start tutorial

@nikosmdtps

2 Likes

Hm, weird… When i try to message the discobot i take this message: You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

I cannot find something like this at my preferences :confused:
Any ideas?

2 Likes

@discobot display help

2 Likes

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

2 Likes

Nevermind, i found it… If anyone else searching for this, it is at preferences → interface → Skip new user onboarding tips and badges! After this, click on the discobot avatar and type start tutorial

4 Likes

Lol well it took us a bit but we eventually got it :sweat_smile:. Glad it’s working for you now.

Congratulations on the Certified Badge! You definitely need to mark that one as your favorite
@nikosmdtps

4 Likes

Thanks a lot mate! I will definitely mark this one as my favorite :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks mate foe the helpful guide…

3 Likes

This is really useful @lordermagerd1 thanks

2 Likes