Badges Guide Request

I got my certificate today and perhaps a couple of extras that i bookmarked. Pretty cool.

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread, found what I needed.

3 Likes

Thanks!
Itā€™s intuitive and nice to look at.

1 Like

Sweet! I was curious about the same thing!

1 Like

Got it. Thanks for the help @Swoops
Iā€™ve seen several of your posts. I must be a few steps behind you bc most of the time when Iā€™m looking for something, youā€™ve already commented on it. :laughing:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot of badges.I have a lot of homework to do ā€¦lol. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Click the burger, 3 lines, top right. Badges are under this, with explanation.

Got my certificate. Was quite a fun experience, even if I didnā€™t learn much new stuff. Iā€™m all about learn-to-earn thoughā€¦ good concept.

1 Like

I thought the same thing @iamgrootā€¦ @Swoops is leading the pack! Thanks for all the info mate!

2 Likes

Happy to help when I can, I am still learning myself. This community is really great at information sharing and education. Hopefully we can keep this mentality as it grows. There is soo much development happening all over the place it can be hard to keep up. If we all help each other we will be way ahead of the competition.

This such an exciting time for Indigo and the entire Cardano ecosystem. Really stoked to see what the future will bring.

3 Likes

I agree I donā€™t expect to get every badge, but I wouldnā€™t mind trying to collect as many as I can.

2 Likes

Its kind of fun right! This forum will be important once the DOA goes live. Good to have a deep understanding of the protocol and social standing to effect the change you want to see.

2 Likes

This is the first forum Iā€™ve been apart of but Indigo iAssets is a game changer for real

2 Likes

This is my first edited post. Maybe Iā€™ll now get my editorā€™s badge.

1 Like

Must edit your post, then recieve the editor badge. It tells the criteria for each badge, in Badges.

1 Like