Air Drop Proposal

I like this discussion, love to take part of the future​:smile::fire:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t this idea be problematic for those who are using Daedalus since they currently are not able to use SS? As I read it, and I may be wrong, you are saying that the wallet that receives the LP tokens needs to be the wallet that stakes the LP tokens. If they come into Daedalus you would then have to move it to Nami or CC.

3 Likes

idea is good but i suppose it requiert a lot of work from the dev side no ?

2 Likes

only problem would be impermanent loss, there will be many people who would like to cash out right away, this will create lots of downside volatility. Wouldn’t it be better to stake it in through an ISPO of some sorts? (if it is possible of course, i am not sure if it is)

2 Likes

A suspicious lack of Indigo team responses here…:wink:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily agree. Check AOS on this assumption. Cardano (ADA) & the Death of Impermanent Loss | Cardano Rumor Rundown #334 - YouTube

4 Likes

I think air drop will make more people interested and give more faith to the holders who preoccupied early on.

2 Likes

This is a really good thing , Great dev team

4 Likes

These are good suggestions.
Staggered staking periods would make a lot of sense - so people don’t dump LP tokens all at once, therefore airdrops done incrementally over a 6 month - 1 year period

7 Likes

a bit late to the game but this all looks really exciting. Synthetics are such a cool tool. Seems like there are a whole lot of opportunities for novel features

2 Likes

great news! cant wait to see

1 Like

These are all real good points!

2 Likes

But where does governance come into play in your proposal? I think it needs to be balanced.

1 Like

it could certainly cut down on the amount of people dumping it right away (at least initially)…

3 Likes

Definitely agree with a lot of these points. Price stability is a must especially if we are looking at the long term perspective. INDY is following a fair launch!

1 Like

Totally agree, also could be a high tax if you unstake ( means if you unstake before "x"days you lose “x” % of your Indy ) :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Loving seeing community engagement on Indigo projects, I love it.

6 Likes

1)Been able to stake the tokens from start is a great way to motivate the community!

1. Have it listed on defi protocol like aada as collateral!

3)been able to put it in dex to provide liquidity!

all before the dex goes live!

4)KYC users so we have one wallet per user to avoid

1. split the drop in two so that if user have the tokens still they would get the second half
1 Like

Thank you for the discussion everyone. Closing this Topic because the launch proposal is currently active, which includes the air drop proposal.

1 Like