Air Drop Proposal

kinda late to this project am i 2 late for airdrop just wondering i will still be a valuable member regardless. cause im cardano 4 life

6 Likes

Sorry mate, It is too late to vote now…

4 Likes

i think its great teams do air drops. i missed the vote and do not have a discord, just cant figure it out even after watching youtube videos ugh. even if i did have a discord im not sure if i would be a steady user as i work 6 10hr shifts. however i will be on this forum and be a valued member i just hope that you would include people like me that are not 2 tech savy but love cardano and the projects in the ecosystem. best luck and much love to you and the indigo team. cardano 4 life :grin:

8 Likes

yeah better late than never :grin: would of been nice to get some free tokens i could of staked when they launch just gotta keep dca and building my ada bag

5 Likes

I agree, it will stop the carpetbaggers getting out quicky

3 Likes

I really like this point of view. … of course it wouldn’t be good if everyone just dumped their tokens, but sometimes people really need a bit of cash, and if they have been an active community member then why not let them make a bit of money. I think that making sure that tokens go to active community members is more important than forcing people to hold, or punishing them for selling.

7 Likes

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but as I understand it, the airdrop is not going to be the only source of INDY in active circulation or am I misinterpreting it?

13 Likes

The ITD vote was to change the tokenomics. The community voted in favor of changing the tokenomics. Indigo team has not yet published what the updated tokenomics are.

16 Likes

It seemed to me that there was something I was not understanding, haha thanks!
But seeing that there is a possibility that more supply will be released simultaneously with the airdrop. It seems to me that this issue does not have the same importance as it did with Liqwid and that it would not be so harmful if, even with education, the stakers have paper hands.

5 Likes

ahh everyone has their own point of view i feel you and the community should hold them and build the project nothing wrong with taking some profit but if enough people do that then a bear mrkt hits the project might not make it i feel there should be safe guards in place that benefit the project and community use them in the protocol afterall they are free

8 Likes

lovelace saw a project catalyst vid yesterday a project had that name in it your not part of it by ant chance cant remeber name of the app

2 Likes

Use Dripdropz to distribute INDYs

4 Likes

No, let individuals do what they want with their Airdrop; With each and every step you include, it filters out the amount of individuals who actually end up receiving their airdrop. If someone receives the airdrop and they need to cash out, let them do so. This just seems like a way to maintain a particular price point of the token.

6 Likes

Sounds good bruh, thank for sharink your opinion and ur perspektif

2 Likes

Interesting idea for liquidity providing. I’m personally not a fan of lockups

2 Likes

Creating a way to stake the tokens for extra rewards would appeal to more folks than the concept of pairing it up and providing liquidity with the risk of impermanent loss. Just my thought.

5 Likes

impermanent loss is a factor that we can’t ignore, my opinion too

3 Likes

I cant wait to to earn extra rewards and stake it all

3 Likes

Most new tokens are are volitale, and Im sure INDY will be as well. IL becomes a BIG issue, not sure this would gain alot of traction and would get many people wrecked.

1 Like

IL is really devastating in some cases.

3 Likes