Air Drop Proposal

Indy doing an Air Drop in the beginning will give this project so much more marketability. I can’t wait to see this project launch especially with teaming up with Ardana and LQ. It’s going to epic.

10 Likes

Appreciate your proposal. But I tend disagree with the approach.

7 Likes

It’s true that both locking up assets for a while and the prospect of impermanent loss may well be a issue but, if the rewards are great enough the fear of this may be minimised. This is why so many are currently yield farming on Sundaeswap. With APY of 80+% the issues above are less of a worry.

5 Likes

This is too much complication dude. This is just for airdrop, we do you want to create this difficult process. Let the free market decide what happens to the token value!

7 Likes

I don’t think that’s a good idea. It would be better if they had to stake their indy (on Indigo) instead.

6 Likes

That is still fine I guess. It would just mean that people who don’t want to participate in providing liquidity would only get let’s say 50% of the airdrop. Nobody would be forced to provide liquidity.

5 Likes

Also for the ones how simply could not do it …

5 Likes

how can i vote?? i cant vote now

7 Likes

Man. Good thinking. I understand the rational behind your thought.
I must however point that it is not necessary to force people to hold their tokens, more so if the percentage dropped from the total supply is low.

When LQ did their airdrop, they were aware some people will sell. That is how the crypto world is. I am quite sure they didn’t anticipate the price to go that high… That occured naturally off a order book exchange before the launch of the first AMM Dex on cardano.

The product is what matters in my opinion. What indigo is promising with their total supply also not being excessive, I have no doubt the project will withstand sell pressure.

Alot of people sold some of their airdropped LQ tokens mind you, yet see where the price is at today…

No need to overthink sellers, I however agree diamond hands should be incentivised but not forcing people to be diamond hands. That is just an imprisoned hand in my opinion.

21 Likes

Nice proposal, this prject seems to be a big one. Hope they do what you are saying

6 Likes

This is really good, but this does look like it might be extra work for the team. It will be interesting to see where Dev goes when voting ends.

5 Likes

Wow, man nice work, looks like you got a lot of engagement for this post!

6 Likes

yeah i like this idea!! it stops the people who are here just to sell also

5 Likes

I really like your proposal. Leveraging adoption of Indigo through LP tokens and NFTs will create value for entire ecosystem.

6 Likes

This is comprehensive. Good thoughts.

4 Likes

I like the strategy but the fear of impermanent lost from LP will make most people not doing it. Maybe staking a portion of the airdrop for x amount of days to receive the rest would be better. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work

7 Likes

This proposal does have its merits and I think the fears of dumping immediately could be resolved by handing out a percentage of the airdrop to eligible people with the caveat that you must stake your initial airdrop to receive the rest. I really like that! great idea!

6 Likes

Personally I think it’s best to keep it simple. Get it over with like a bandade :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You have to be careful whether this is advantageous only to more people.

4 Likes

I like the idea, but why not include other dex’s like Minswap for providing?

4 Likes