Air Drop Proposal

Personally I think it’s best to keep it simple. Get it over with like a bandade :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You have to be careful whether this is advantageous only to more people.

4 Likes

I like the idea, but why not include other dex’s like Minswap for providing?

4 Likes

People won’t like the idea of being forced to provide liquidity to receive the rest of their INDY. Will be losing INDY due to IL. Might as will implement a vesting period if you’re afraid of price fluctuations at launch due to dumping.

5 Likes

I see and I agree with both of you, with emphasizing the EDUCATION.

9 Likes

I think this topic is explaining a lot of things about your proposal

5 Likes

Certainly the fear of impermanent loss may be a demotivating factor when it comes to staking, especially in the early stages when there may possibly be greater price volatility. However, this can be overcome to a great extent by making the rewards of staking attractive and therefore providing a net gain to stakers even if there is IL.

6 Likes

Agree with this. Not many people will appeal with LP impermanent loss :rofl:

6 Likes

Love it amazing points i love it 8)

4 Likes

totally, some people sold LQ to be able to LP on SS

4 Likes

People selling or dumping their tokens could still be a positive for Indigo in the long run imho.
I read in an article somewhere that a guy who received an airdrop from lq sold them at just under .5 ADA and it totally changed his life as it was nearly a years salary to him.
I wonder what that guy is thinking now ?
Either way he tells his story at first about how his luck changed and secondly with regret that he never held on.
The point being in both stories he talks about the project which reaches out to more and more people which over time leads to more and more investment from both scenarios .

6 Likes

Now that the vote is finalized, we need to get the marketing running and also we as a community need to spread the word.

7 Likes

I think it’s like that, so not all airdrop allocations per 1 person are given as a whole, there is a percentage that must be locked in LP :+1::blue_heart:

6 Likes

very appreciative. I am very impressed with the community. hopefully more progress for this project. i am interested in this article crypto for the future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/nextadvisor/investing/cryptocurrency/future-of-cryptocurrency/amp/

9 Likes

I agree with the sentiment of an equitable and phased airdrop. But maybe drop 3/4 first and get 1/4 if you stake for certain period.

6 Likes

I like it. Who decide the % of allocated INDY?

4 Likes

very good idea to understand

4 Likes

Great proposal and in principle it seems like a logical approach, but I am sure the Team will advise the process of distribution.

4 Likes

On point 3, they already said to have a “price discovery event” so i think that wouldnt be needed much and besides that i think the team already has a plan in their mind but i do like this thoughtfull proposal you made :pray:t2:

6 Likes

That would be an amazing idea
I support…

4 Likes