Who is ready for Catalyst Fund8? Will you support the development of Indigo by voting to fund their upcoming MetAcademy initiative proposal? Voting starts on 04/21/2022 at 2:00AM

Done registered, just waiting to cast my vote for the Indigo protocol, Lets go INDY!!!
MetAcademy Initiative:
As the Cardano ecosystem grows, users need an easily accessible space in the metaverse to learn and interact with developing DeFi projects.

21 Likes

I registered and voted in fund 7, and I think I’m ready for fund 8! Will we use the same QR code and pin from last round? Thanks for starting this thread, I totally wasn’t paying attention!

6 Likes

They updated the voting app before the last fund. You will stay logged in unless you choose to logout. You should be all set. The snapshot will be taken, the app will tell you your voting power and then you go vote.

7 Likes

I found my pin and QR code, whew! Thanks for your input

3 Likes

That’s good, but you shouldn’t even need it. Like I said, you will stay logged in. Also, I think if you log out you will need a new QR code and pin (but I’m not certain about that).

3 Likes

Oh ok. I misunderstood the instructions. I thought it meant we needed to use the pin for every fund we vote in. I freaked out and looked through all my old photos in google photo :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

i’ve registered for catalyst voting as well. waiting for it to open so i can support!

2 Likes

Indigo Labs will develop a hub of edu resources where users can learn & gain experience with synthetic assets & other related DeFi projects.

2 Likes

Yes, will support. Looking forward to the future of Indigo

3 Likes

Absolutely! Love the idea of bringing education into the Metaverse :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Now question is, how do I find MetAcademy on Fund8? It’s not appearing on search :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey There,
you want to go to the Catalyst Fund 8 app and go to…

• F8: Miscellaneous Challenges, Indigo MetAcademy
3 Likes

Search for Indigo :slight_smile:

Done! Now I need to research what other proposals to vote for. Anybody have some they are particularly fond of? As much as I’m weary of D reps, I sure could use one right now :crazy_face:

1 Like