Whitelist WingRiders ADA/iUSD LP token

Having iAssets available on DEXs is a key factor to promote Indigo’s integration into the broader ecosystem, allowing other users to obtain and use iAssets without having to manage a CDP.

Users who provide liquidity to DEXs receive LP tokens proving they have deposited iAssets. Indigo rewards users who provide iAsset liquidity by allowing them to stake their LP tokens in the protocol and receive INDY rewards.

I propose we whitelist the WingRiders ADA/iUSD LP token to earn rewards within Indigo.

The policy ID for the LP token to whitelist is:

026a18d04a0c642759bb3d83b12e3344894e5c1c7b2aeb1a2113a570.452089abb5bf8cc59b678a2cd7b9ee952346c6c0aa1cf27df324310a70d02fc3

The fingerprint is:

asset157tyreedtck0np5l46q5e5nan7v3jdxytt2ylz

26 Likes

Yes is a good idea!!

7 Likes

For sure, lets allow this trading pair to be Whitelisted for staking. WR is a decent enough dex to support community providing liquidity there.

7 Likes

This is especially important.

Other decentralized exchanges aren’t capable of staking ADA in a liquidity pool and distributing those rewards exclusively to the liquidity providers for that particular pool.

Incentivizing iAssets on any other DEX essentially leaves ADA on the table for liquidity providers.

Wingriders is the superior DEX for liquidity providers when due to the ADA staking.

I tried to repost this from my iBTC proposal as well, so now I have to add this random erroneous text so that I can post even though the copy and pasted text is just as relevant.

9 Likes

It’s wonderful listening this proposal. WingRiders is a serious DEX with a big team, that make a god job to Cardano’s community. I hope more good ideas like this one.

3 Likes

Yes this is a good idea. Also I was more than impressed when their was a breach within the Minswap dex a while back. Wingrider dev;s came to the rescue. So yeah lets whitelist the Wingriders ADA/iUSD token.

4 Likes

Since WingRiders DEX provide the ADA staking rewards for all pools that have ADA as a pair (not only in pools that have farm available) it would be really good to the APR if we got this LP token whitelisted :smiley:

7 Likes

Wingriders has become my go to DEX after they implented increased XRAY Rewards farming when Minswap would not, despite community voting 10% in favor.

3 Likes

I’m in for Wingriders

3 Likes

I support this proposal. Wing Riders is being used for its variety of coins and intuitive UI as well as very well established farming scheme. It makes sense for Cardanians to choose that DEX and Indigo should most definitely have presence there!

4 Likes

WR is the superior DEX for LPs when they use SPOs to stake ADA. It keeps the ecosystem healthy.

3 Likes

Great proposal. Indigo technical team + WR technical team is a dream dev team collab. Let’s go Cardano!

3 Likes

A wider spread reach is appreciated… With this proposal … I CONCUR !!!

2 Likes

I am all for this whitelisting on WR

2 Likes

Yes, there is more upside on APR basis due to extra ADA rewards from stakepools for liquidity providers🔥

4 Likes

yes please, we would love the LP token from wingriders to be whitelisted for the INDY rewards

3 Likes

This is awesome :star_struck:, I agree on whitelisting WR ADA/iUSD LP tokens on Indigo to earn rewards. Not to mention Wingriders provides ADA staking rewards is a cherry on top. Lets go! :muscle:

3 Likes

We need that for sure!

2 Likes

That is big YES for me !
Let’s build our ecosystem together.
1 good projet + 1 good project working together can only lead to positive results !
The community is wining, projects are winning, Cardano as all will be winning from such actions.

2 Likes

Wingriders is a good choice!

1 Like