Whitelist WingRiders ADA/iBTC LP token

Having iAssets available on DEXs is a key factor to promote Indigo’s integration into the broader ecosystem, allowing other users to obtain and use iAssets without having to manage a CDP.

Users who provide liquidity to DEXs receive LP tokens proving they have deposited iAssets. Indigo rewards users who provide iAsset liquidity by allowing them to stake their LP tokens in the protocol and receive INDY rewards.

I propose we whitelist the WingRiders ADA/iBTC LP token to earn rewards within Indigo.

The policy ID for the LP token to whitelist is:

026a18d04a0c642759bb3d83b12e3344894e5c1c7b2aeb1a2113a570.63a3b8ee322ea31a931fd1902528809dc681bc650af21895533c9e98fa4bef2e

The fingerprint is:

asset1uzhtksh2459xkuqfase79ctl3ljkaj5ndndu7m

30 Likes

Yes is a verte good idea!!!

7 Likes

Yes. WingRiders is well and good and the 2nd most used dex. Whitelisting this token pairing is okay.

7 Likes

This is especially important.

Other decentralized exchanges aren’t capable of staking ADA in a liquidity pool and distributing those rewards exclusively to the liquidity providers for that particular pool.

Incentivizing iAssets on any other DEX essentially leaves ADA on the table for liquidity providers.

Wingriders is the superior DEX for liquidity providers when due to the ADA staking.

6 Likes

It’s wonderful listening this proposal. WingRiders is a serious DEX with a big team, that make a god job to Cardano’s community. I hope more good ideas like this one

3 Likes

Yes this is a great idea.

2 Likes

This is important and crucial for the overall growth in liquidity for iAssets as well. A great incentive to LP in wingriders. Good one Robert

3 Likes

Since WingRiders DEX provide the ADA staking rewards for all pools that have ADA as a pair (not only in pools that have farm available) it would be really good to the APR if we got this LP token whitelisted :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m all in for this. LessGo

3 Likes

Yes, let’s get WR on this…they are doing amazing work!

1 Like

Amazing, its a great opportunity

2 Likes

Thank you for proposing! ADA staking rewards on top of INDY rewards and swap fees makes WingRider integration a no-brainer. Cannot wait. Cardano is doing it! Thanks to both teams with incredible developers and commitment to making our ecosystem thrive. Aye let’s go. Legit hyped for all here right now

4 Likes

With a response to this particular post … I concur !!!

3 Likes

Yes, there is more upside on the APR there due to extra ADA rewards for the liquidity providers despite “farming status of the pools”

2 Likes

Most definitely that needs to be done!

3 Likes

Yes, this is excellent idea

Agree, wingriders would be a great option

The good thing about this is that it evens out the distribution of indigo will decrease sell price. Good job.

I like this idea alot

I would like to add, that on top of the regular staking of LP tokens at Indigo for their $INDY token, WingRiders will be supporting the Boosting feature for liquidity providers on #WingRidersDEX resulting in benefiting them in higher yields on all their other farms they support with liquidity at WingRiders.

Thus even if the user locks the tokens on the Indigo protocol, they would still count towards his boosting eligibility.