What terminology should we use to describe Indigo?

Nice to participate by voting ! Keep rising

2 Likes

It’s definitely worth taking the time and having an attention to details on terminology. Taking community input is nice for the community and ensure terminology is friendly outside of the core INDY team.

4 Likes

yes that’s awesome, but of course if more people want it then it can be an option :+1:

2 Likes

Voted. Well thought out post and appreciate you asking us for our opinion :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right. this is very positive! :+1:

2 Likes

Voted. Thank you for the opportunity to give my input. :+1:

2 Likes

Great work. Good to see so many voting.

2 Likes

Done…lets see how community decide whats the best for Indigo …very excited when Indigo launch

2 Likes

All of them were great. Just had to pick one…

2 Likes

Yes -a good set of options. I’m interested to see how the community votes…

2 Likes

I’m also hoping continuity can prevail here.

2 Likes

By being able to vote, I feel that I am part of this project. thanks team

2 Likes

another late evening…another vote done

3 Likes

so many reasons i think indigo is going to kick but. they ask us what we think. and they seem really professional i mean the whitepaper and website A+ indy team

4 Likes

Well thought out and planned proposals.

2 Likes

Fantastic , thank you

2 Likes

To clarify: this isn’t an official vote. This is more of a discussion to get input from the community about which phrases make the most sense. Voting doesn’t mean you’ll receive a reward of any kind. The vote result also doesn’t obligate the Indigo team to use the terminology proposed. There could be new terminology proposed in the future that makes even more sense and be more suitable to use.

9 Likes

understood its nice that you ask and even better is us knowing you guys/girls are actually working on stuff. i watched a video on cardano with paul unless i missed it any thoughts on starting a indigo channel so people that new people can go check out what indigo is for some reason people hate 2 read, just a thought.

2 Likes

Hmm, interesting to be given a chance to voice an opinion on these things. I like it.

2 Likes

voted. Ok thanks indigo

1 Like