What iAssets do you want to see created. (Engaging in iAsset Fantasy)

I’m really excited to see what we as a community ends up voting to add as iAssets in the future. I’ve added a few screen shots for the sake of dreaming and engaging in unhealthy iAsset fantasy. But I’d love to know what assets everyone is excited / curious to see created. The fact that we are at the forefront of creating a new market is vey powerful and gets my wheels turning.

20 Likes

Gold, oil and silver will be my first choices.

13 Likes

iBTC, iETH, along with other highcap cryptos ofc.

and iAssets of the major Cardano NAs so I can short them lmao

8 Likes

I would like to see iLTC created.

4 Likes

I would like to see Inflation hedging iAsset.

4 Likes

The metals sure look good. Real life objects with value as iAssets.

3 Likes

Its not exactly what you are talking about but, what about something tied to VIX - tracking fear & greed and greed in the market. A volatility iAsset.

2 Likes

An iASSET on the annual percentage of inflation on the U.S. Dollar. :grin:

1 Like

I believe that Uranium is a good option, it is scarce, it is in demand and it is almost impossible to invest in it to the point that people seek to invest in the companies that obtain it.

4 Likes

Create your own inflation index (oracle price of electricity, oil, wheat, meat, home prices, rent, etc.)

2 Likes

Interesting idea, if you go to https://www.bls.gov/cpi/data.htm you can run number on CPI (consumer price index in the US) below is a screen shot of inflation in general when looking at all items in US cities. I included another screen shot of just Coffee, just eggs and of just Bananas just for fun. Maybe an iAsset of Coffee, eggs and Bananas (iBreakfast inflation) in which the three are added and simply averaged (I’m sure there is a much more elegant way of doing this but throwing out an idea)

3 Likes

uses the governance token for what is in the consumer price index and what percentage

1 Like

Gold, Silver, Oil, NGas, Iron ore, Nickel, Uranium and Platinum in Commodities

BTC, ETH, SOL, DOT, DOGE, and Luna for crypto

For stocks I think top 20 of US/European markets

8 Likes

Hey! I’d like to see baskets of iAssets.

An iAsset that combines BTC, ETH, ADA, SOL, LUNA etc.

An iASSet that’s combined Metaverse basket - SAND, AXS, MANA, PAVIA, ENJ, ALICE, COPI

3 Likes

I second what Jaytilala27 has said.

2 Likes

I love this idea. There can be some fun ones too. I’m all about iBreakfast, a basket of coffee, eggs, bananas and Orange juice or something like that.

2 Likes

It would be nice to be able to invest or speculate on one platform that is my overall fantasy of the future.

1 Like

This is a very interesting idea - I wonder if it will be possible to price though? It would require the same kind of price calculation that exists for indices like the S&P 500. Will Indigo support baskets like this as well as individual iAssets?

2 Likes

i would like to see iS&P 500 and the other indicies, international funds (if possible of course) and some $iFB stock, so i can short this lizard’s company and their shitty business model. $iTSLA shares would be great, and maybe some $iGME and $iAMC shares as well that i can ape into when the right time comes.

2 Likes

There has been some desire to be able to track inflation, I just realized that one way to track inflation in the US would be the US dollar Index DXY, here is a brief description of what that is:

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• The U.S. Dollar Index is used to measure the value of the dollar against a basket of six foreign currencies: the euro, Swiss franc, Japanese yen, Canadian dollar, British pound, and Swedish krona.
  • The index was established shortly after the Bretton Woods Agreement dissolved in 1973 with a base of 100, and values since then are relative to this base.
  • The value of the index is a fair indication of the dollar’s value in global markets.

This kinda turns into a FOREX type of a play because if you mint iDXY your hope is that the US Dollar becomes deflationary against the other currencies and gains value… so perhaps not a perfect inflation index but maybe something to play with.

3 Likes