Top Projects on Cardano

cardano village is life log

3 Likes

Sundaeswap is losing dominance :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

MyHomePlanet, Genius Yield, ADADAO, Iagon, Flickto

4 Likes

Sundaeswap IMO has lost the trust of many customers due to many delays and lack of clarity.

3 Likes

and add this : Wingriders, AnetaBTC, and Astarter

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦sundae price is going down and downā€¦i lost my ADA :joy:ā€¦hopefully they will make a bounceā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s quickly gotten to the point where there are more projects than I have time to follow. Cardano is growing so fast.

4 Likes

It really is. The funny thing is there are so many projects currently building on chain that it is easy to forget about the ones that on a different chain and donā€™t have CNTā€™s (Cardano Native Tokens) yet.

Cornucopias - Binance
Paribus - Ethereum
Singularity Net - Ethereum
Coti - Ethereum & Binance

Thatā€™s just to name a few. Iā€™m sure several are waiting for Milkomeda to make their move.

7 Likes

Maladex for sure :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

The list, more are coming

4 Likes

Big fan of paribus too :smile:

4 Likes

Milkomeda is probably most intriguing right now. I am fascinated that they really push this ā€œTHERE IS NO TOKENā€ story. Really raises importance of and learning of what really matters in this space

5 Likes

aneta btc
wmt
meld
pavia
cornucopias

4 Likes

My two favourite projects tha you have not listed are Indigo and LiqwidX.

4 Likes

Dripdroz is just for token distribution or they have another plan? If just for token distribution i dont think its good enough ā€¦just my opinion

3 Likes

i was curious about astarter so read up. interesting tooling

3 Likes

I like many but Iā€™m most excited about :Indigo , Genius Yield, Ardana, Minswap,Sundaeswap

3 Likes

Im still waiting these projectsā€¦

1. Indigo
  2. Wing Rider
  3. Genius Yield
    I think these projects are the best 3 Projects that will Launch soon

Just my opinion after do some research by myself

4 Likes

@aritotal
I too believe that Dripdropz should evolve to have more functionality and use cases.
However, They are already well known.
DDz has users who are familiar with their platform because of their partnerships with SundaeSwap, Aada, Liqwid, Hosky and Cards.
Being in the spotlight will make it easier for them to have adoption in which ever direction theyā€™d want to take

4 Likes

Yesā€¦im still wait dd to make their moveā€¦i still hold 100k dripā€¦they are the first dev that play in this fieldā€¦and some follow recently i seeā€¦hoping the best for them :+1:

3 Likes