Top Projects on Cardano

Here is a list of my favorite projects:
Indigo, Genius Yield, Ardana, Minswap, Milkyswap, Milkomeda, Liqwid, Hosky, Dripdropz.
Which one am I missing?

53 Likes

Optim is another one

12 Likes

anetaBTC and atala PRISM :wink:

16 Likes

they still don’t have any official links tho , right?

6 Likes

Wingrider…kube…so many good project in cardano ecosystem…and one by one launch…BOOM…prepare yourself…welcome to the future :muscle::muscle::muscle:

11 Likes

I’m starting to learn about Milkomeda. I plan on creating a flint wallet and start discovering what’s possible.

9 Likes

Don’t forget Sundaeswap.

8 Likes

Equine is a premium project that brings professionalism and transparency to the space.

7 Likes

I’d put world mobile in there as well.

14 Likes

Well let me ask why Hosky is you favourite project? Are they building something or planning some utility which I am missing?

6 Likes

Flickto, ProjectNewm, World Mobile, Ardana, Metadex

11 Likes

Can’t forget ol reliable Muesliswap!

14 Likes

anetaBTC is goood!!!

9 Likes

a great one! good potencial!

7 Likes

Sometimes ‘meme projects’ bring interest and adoption from outsiders to the Cardano Ecosystem. The success of Hosky is not detrimental to other utility projects. Rather it is a complement to have a well balanced and diverse community. I understand if you do not share my point of view but I think this project and its developers are beneficial to Cardano.
Hosky is fun, and having fun is part of being human.

10 Likes

I’ve had my eyes on these World Mobile, Meld, Pavia, Flickto - however I like all the projects in your list.

10 Likes

Meld, AnetaBTC, World Mobile, Minswap – All Great.
Dracards!! Really love this idea and economy for a collector card game!
Battle Borgz - Another great cNFT Game.
MemeFi Charlz Token, great community!
Elysium Titans, another great community, and lots of planned utility, great potential.

9 Likes

gunna be an exhilarating ride. So much happening at once now and is very hard to keep up.

6 Likes

Which one were you talking about?
anetaBTC: @anetaBTC | Linktree
atalaPRISM: https://atalaprism.io/ I think it doesn’t even have twitter :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I would add Maladex, ErgoDex cNeta/NETA, & Cardano village.

12 Likes