Top Projects on Cardano

Here is a list of my favorite projects:
Indigo, Genius Yield, Ardana, Minswap, Milkyswap, Milkomeda, Liqwid, Hosky, Dripdropz.
Which one am I missing?

52 Likes

Optim is another one

13 Likes

anetaBTC and atala PRISM :wink:

18 Likes

they still don’t have any official links tho , right?

6 Likes

Wingrider…kube…so many good project in cardano ecosystem…and one by one launch…BOOM…prepare yourself…welcome to the future :muscle::muscle::muscle:

11 Likes

I’m starting to learn about Milkomeda. I plan on creating a flint wallet and start discovering what’s possible.

8 Likes

Don’t forget Sundaeswap.

8 Likes

Equine is a premium project that brings professionalism and transparency to the space.

7 Likes

I’d put world mobile in there as well.

13 Likes

Well let me ask why Hosky is you favourite project? Are they building something or planning some utility which I am missing?

6 Likes

Flickto, ProjectNewm, World Mobile, Ardana, Metadex

11 Likes

Can’t forget ol reliable Muesliswap!

13 Likes

anetaBTC is goood!!!

9 Likes

a great one! good potencial!

7 Likes

Sometimes ‘meme projects’ bring interest and adoption from outsiders to the Cardano Ecosystem. The success of Hosky is not detrimental to other utility projects. Rather it is a complement to have a well balanced and diverse community. I understand if you do not share my point of view but I think this project and its developers are beneficial to Cardano.
Hosky is fun, and having fun is part of being human.

9 Likes

I’ve had my eyes on these World Mobile, Meld, Pavia, Flickto - however I like all the projects in your list.

10 Likes

Meld, AnetaBTC, World Mobile, Minswap – All Great.
Dracards!! Really love this idea and economy for a collector card game!
Battle Borgz - Another great cNFT Game.
MemeFi Charlz Token, great community!
Elysium Titans, another great community, and lots of planned utility, great potential.

9 Likes

gunna be an exhilarating ride. So much happening at once now and is very hard to keep up.

6 Likes

Which one were you talking about?
anetaBTC: @anetaBTC | Linktree
atalaPRISM: https://atalaprism.io/ I think it doesn’t even have twitter :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I would add Maladex, ErgoDex cNeta/NETA, & Cardano village.

12 Likes