Team - Regulatory-Focused Member?

Looking over the skills and areas of expertise of all the team members, I wonder at what point it will be appropriate, if it hasn’t happened already and I’m just missing it, to add someone who is exclusively focused on regulatory issues in various jurisdictions.

13 Likes

This is one important thing we need to look at

4 Likes

I think as we are launching with only crypto assets, there is not much issue of regulations initially. But once the DAO is functioning, we would definitely be needing such an expert.

5 Likes

We already have full time legal counsel on the team. The details just aren’t publicly disclosed at this time. There’s definitely a lot of work going on behind the scenes. You’ll see more details on what we’ve been working on from the legal side in the coming months.

12 Likes

Check out the update Team section on our website

4 Likes

Thanks for show that Indico’s has a technical team for this.

2 Likes

I look forward to that. Would there be any value for the DAO if the legal team were to educate us in the community through some postings so that we might be a stronger DAO-community?:thinking:

The DAO isn’t a legal entity, so I’m not sure how much value such educational material would provide to the DAO community.

I agree because people can take advantage