Supported wallet for $INDY

Let say if $INDY token finally distributed, so what wallet will support $INDY? Or the Indigo team will create their own wallet? Or the existing $ADA wallets? Have a good day for all of you. Sending love from Malaysia. :heart:

12 Likes

Lets community vote…sending love from Indonesia :heart: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So still no news about that. Mantap bro, maksih!

1 Like

I think dev team have their own plan…lets wait and see bro…terima kasih kembali :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Yaa hopefully they will announced it later, just curious + excited actually. :joy::rofl::handshake:

3 Likes

Same with me bro…so we can prepare it right?

2 Likes

I am not part of the team but here is my educated take on your question.

INDY will be a Cardao native asset. It should work with any non exchange wallet. With that said most people will probably choose to keep INDY in wallets that allow them to interact with the protocol/dapps. Currently that is wallets like CCvault, Nami, etc… By the time INDY launches Daedalus might be in the running too but I wouldn’t bet on it.

13 Likes

Yup absolutely gan… cuma mahu tahu waiting for dev update

Is Cardano native asset , so it will most likely use all the other wallets with Cardano natvie asset ability, this also applies to iAssets by Indigo
:space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

6 Likes

Just curious, because aneta btc already having their beta version wallet so im here just curious does the team having plan to create their wallet too… thank you very much for your interaction with my post brother @Swoops :pray:t4:

1 Like

Just curious, because aneta btc already having their beta version wallet so im here just curious does the team having plan to create their wallet too… Thanks for your reply brother @cdccc :handshake:

Agree. I would think any wallet that has a dApp connector would work. The only reason to have a “custom” wallet would be if iAssets required it for some reason but that may limit acceptance and hurt the project.

1 Like

Podiam usar as carteiras ja existentes para a rede cardano, como por exemplo a CC Vault, na minha opinião claro…para não termos que usar uma carteira por token

1 Like

if I would have a say on it I would prefer using any of the existing wallets rather than having a custom wallet for it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It will be supported by most Shelley Era wallets… GeroWallet etc.

2 Likes

I agree with this, although, I see a future where we all have so many wallets it is hard to keep track of them all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most likely ccvault and Nami will be supported at launch.

1 Like

INDY token can be distributed to any wallet, it doesn’t matter. Real question is what wallets will be able to connect to Indigo protocol when it launches. My hope is that after June hardfork, most of the wallets will be ready with the dApp connector.

2 Likes

Since its a Cardano native asset, any Cardano wallet should work :pray:t2:

3 Likes

There is no such thing as wallets as far as token distribution is concerned because you can use your same seed phrase in any wallet you want. Your address represents your public key on Cardano Blockchain, and any key can recieve any Cardano native token.

You need wallets to interact with smart contracts or creating transactions.
At the time of the launch of Indigo, any wallet having dApp connector would probably be able to connect to the Indigo protocol.