Staking with a CSPA pool = Happy

I have to be honest, after chasing around after various ISPOs I feel so much happier now that i have settled on a CSPA pool. My investment will grow steadily while helping to secure and maintain the decentralisation of the blockchain.

It was the ethos and community that drew me to Cardano in the first place, and i am so much happier now. It was a smart move of Indigo to help promote and incentivise the use of single pools and i hope it does help to drive diversification and awareness of the importance of decentralisation.

I copied the following links from Discord to help others find a sutiable CSPA pool:

Lists with all CSPA pools:

Official CSPA site: https://singlepoolalliance.net
Adafolio List: https://adafolio.com/portfolio/e7f0b9c0-9bd8-11eb-b77a-0242ac1d0002
Adapools List Error 404 | Cardano Explorer
Cardano Stake Pool Explorer List: Cardano Stake Pool Explorer

38 Likes

I agree, I have just restaked to a CSPA pool from the ill-fated Flickto pool. I was impressed by the number of pools and took a while browsing through some of the options before picking a couple. Great for decentralisation to promote these .

13 Likes

It’s a great initiative!

8 Likes

I’m staking to AdaOz pool, as I value his YouTube videos so it’s a win win.

What annoyed me though was that I did not get the badge when staking via Yoroi, so had to retry with my Nami wallet which now works …strange

6 Likes

Yes! Welcome! I’ve personally settled a majority of my funds in CSPA’s. In these market conditions chasing ISPO’s and handing over my rewards is unwise at this time. The continued health the of the network is priority number one. Every little bit helps.

8 Likes

Good project Vamos pra cima

4 Likes

Thank you so much for helping CSPA pools; kindly appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for promoting further decentralization on Cardano.

4 Likes

i now am eyeing 2-3 major SPAs in relation to Indigo, as well as Ardana to name another. definitely will be carefully allocating to each

3 Likes

So glad you can stake for Indigo now and still get your ADA rewards!

2 Likes

I completely agree, I do take some other things in consideration when choosing a stake pool, such as performance and proffessionalism. I stake one of my wallets with Squid pool, although theyre not a part of CSPA theyre a very efficient and consistent single stake pool. They’ve applied to be a part of CSPA if they’re successful, I highly recommend them.

Otherwise I also stake with Long Short Signal, I rate them highly as well.

2 Likes

So true
Been in CSPA`S for a while now but majority of my funds are tied up elsewhere due to time constraints/bonuses
Think i am leaning towards its better to get my ada for me due to future value.

2 Likes

Big fan of decentralisation.

1 Like

I like the idea, the more Decentralised the better

1 Like

Nothing better than having a Decentralizer Badge on Indigo Discord. :blush:

1 Like

I was happy to find a pool that was also included in the Ardana ASPA, which is another project that I am interested in. I love how this community works together in support of different projects! It will make the Cardano community strong for the long run.

1 Like

It’s a really great idea, and I’m happy Indigo is taking the initiative to ensure that single pools are treated fair. Couldn’t ask for a better protocol to be a part of.

2 Likes

Yea, feel the same. Been delegating to BFADA pool for some time now, since DANA ISPO. Its really awesome to see more projects incentivizing this behaviour. Win win for everybody. Too bad other people dont see the value of how cardano is built that created many possibilities to incentivize decentralization.

3 Likes

Honestly after seeing two rug pull ISPO so far. I’m sticking with small pools for the foreseeable future. My ADA is not going anywhere.

1 Like

Damn. I know Flickto was one. What was the other rug pull ISPO?