Proposal to Launch Indigo Protocol v1

Does WingRider offer a Liquidity Bootstrap Fair Launch type service?

1 Like

Simply stunned by the effort of the team. Can’t wait to use Indigo xD

4 Likes

Can’t wait! Nov 21st is going to be a great day.

3 Likes

It’s up to the community which DEXs will be used. If the community provides sufficient liquidity, then WingRiders will be used too.

2 Likes

Amazing work Indigo Protocol

1 Like

Great project I will vote yes and contribute to this amazing project

1 Like

Unfortunately not. This idea originated with Sundae Swap actually with their Taste Test concept, though they did not get it built. This was an important capability for Indigo given the Fair Launch we’ve committed to, so we’re glad that someone had this offering when we needed it. Would love to see this as a standard offering with all DEX platforms.

6 Likes

The poll will open for voting on 11/09 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is the LBE on Minswap an ADA deposit only or are we required to use our INDY as well to gain the LP tokens?:thinking:

1 Like

This always happens, but if you are interested and confident in the project, it is a good buying opportunity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see the team believes in the importannce of POL

3 Likes

Love it!! Lets go! :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

1 Like

Can’t wait to stake my Indy!

1 Like

Read once, then again slowly. …very favorable proposal. :+1:

2 Likes

Starting to feel real, LBE on Minswap on 11/14, seems like we are pretty close here!

2 Likes

It can only get better. This launch is one of its kind in the entire ecosystem. I’m yet to understand where the Indigo team get their mode of work and deployment from but it is phenomenal.

3 Likes

It seems very well thought out… I hope that people are encouraged to participate in capturing this marked bassist

2 Likes

Not at the moment. Only Minswap does for now, Sundaeswap too are working on offering LBEaaS too.

1 Like

All smart bunch. They know their shit

1 Like

Voting will be live on 9th Nov. For now, just understand the temp check

2 Likes