Proposal to Launch Indigo Protocol v1

I like minswap! Think is a better decision

3 Likes

Good read. I am excited for this web app and for everything Indigo has to come! So exciting!!!

2 Likes

that s fantastic to have a date now.
it s such a long time i have (like many of you)been looking for to use indigo protocol . the wait is nearly over peeps.
get your proposals ready.
:+1:

2 Likes

Almost 2 years and it still feels yesterday. Through ups and down of the Journey, we reach the Launch.
Congratulations Indigo Fam.

9 Likes

This looks really good. For those wondering, according to the team on Discord the testnet will launch during the LBE event.

4 Likes

They’ll launch it together so people can use testnet (using fake assets) to practice and get familiar with the protocol while the main-net will go live for use

2 Likes

We clarify this allocation here for you:
ˆ 21,000,000 INDY to one or more wallets (administrated by Indigo Laboratories, Inc. at the direction of
the Indigo Foundation on behalf of the Indigo DAO) to be used for the sole purpose of community rewards
distributions (Stability Pools, Liquidity, and Governance)

7 Likes

yes, that is the current plan and we’re on track with that

3 Likes

the plan seems solid!

2 Likes

This, as long as the process is an organic and fair one, then it makes no difference to us

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the launch finally and test out the website!

1 Like

I love the whole idea :heart:

1 Like

The math is based on 350k INDY. So it’d be ~28.57 ADA per INDY if 10M ADA is deposited. More technical details will be published tomorrow.

3 Likes

Letsss gooo guyssss :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yes, I approve this temperature check. Good work.

1 Like

I am ready. Have a nice day fam

1 Like

I don’t know why have you decide to begin Indigo project only with Minswap! Why not Wingriders?

1 Like

Lets gooooo, can’t wait till launch

1 Like

I have been looking for where to cast my vote but I couldn’t find it, can someone pls show me

1 Like

Tokenize me baby! I expect a lot of eyes into Indigo as soon as it launches

2 Likes