Poll to whitelist SundaeSwap ADA/iBTC LP token

Here you can cast your vote to to Whitelist SundaeSwap ADA/iBTC LP token.

Proposal to Whitelist SundaeSwap ADA/iBTC LP token
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

IPFS CID : QmaKP2tDhiSz5ctDnAkWFQP9Efy5qi1jGzJB2GCJeprMvh

6 Likes

They( Sundae) are current being sued for fraud, Beach of contract and unfair business practices.

We should stay away from any relationship with protocols like Sundaeswap.

9 Likes

Highest trading fees of all dexs.
Second oldest on main net but least amount of updates…
No thanks

10 Likes

My vote is YES. SundaeSwap is a team of young developers, whom I know personally and are good friends. I vouch for the whole team.

17 Likes

Folks, we have enough FUD against #cardano out there. Let’s be positive and keep moving. Voted YES🤘

6 Likes

These guys have many red flags. From Alameda Research connections, FTX bankrupt company. Defrauding a small group of RETAIL Cardano investors. And the Sundaeswap lawyer is part of the Indigo team, that’s a conflict of interest. Plus soon a jury will find the lawyer./Indigo team member guilty of FRAUD. I posted the below in a previous thread.

I do not approve using SundaeSwap to stake LPs - plus there is a conflict of interest. Christopher Borders (cborders) is SundaeSwap’s lawyer in an upcoming TRIAL and a team member of Indigo. He is currently being sued for LP issues. It’s best SundaeSwap step way from this community driven opportunity.

Check out the judge’s recent statement, on pdf attached.

“Defendants’ argument that Plaintiff has failed to state a claim for promissory estoppel is
similarly unavailing. The most salient term of the Gentleman’s Agreement — tokens for liquidity pools — is certainly “clear and definite” enough to support the claim that a promise was made.”

cBorders is a defendant in pdf below:
CardStarter-Ltd-v-SundaeSwap-Inc-et-al-candce-22-00757-0055-0.pdf (222.1 KB)

3 Likes

I voted YES as I believe the Sundae community would very much like to help with the success of the Indigo protocol.

1 Like

Big YES for me, hopefully it will bring more TVL and future collaboration.

2 Likes

a BIG yes for me, ignore the CSWAP trolls bring on platform governance so we can avoid fudding voters with bad takes.

3 Likes

a BIG NO for me. Against fraudulent protocol.

3 Likes

same.

No one here wants to read the court document below. The judge in the case has the best rebuttal against SundaeSwap and how slimy they are as humans. Check out the pdf below but I’ll highlight the judge’s stance to CONTINUE the process to JURY Trial.

“Defendants’ argument that Plaintiff has failed to state a claim for promissory estoppel is
similarly unavailing. The most salient term of the Gentleman’s Agreement — tokens for liquidity pools — is certainly “clear and definite” enough to support the claim that a promise was made.”

CardStarter-Ltd-v-SundaeSwap-Inc-et-al-candce-22-00757-0055-0.pdf (222.1 KB)

4 Likes

I voted for Min, WR, and Muesliswap. Big YES on those top 3 dexes.

5 Likes

You vouch for the team! Sure you are just another shiller!
People have tO DYOR! How many red flags does it take. Lets not watch one bad project affect another good one!
How many Sundae tokens do you own?
This is blockchain it all comes out in the wash!

4 Likes

Even if they owned $SUNDAE, could you please elaborate by what mechanism they would see a price appreciation? I think you’ll quickly realise that they have nothing to gain, and merely want what’s best for Indigo, deep liquidity pools for synthetic iAssets to ensure their peg by incentivizing liquidity providers, wherever they choose to deposit their liquidity. You may choose to not use a particular protocol, others may not feel the same way as you. It is undeniable that SundaeSwap is a huge part of the Cardano ecosystem by TVL, used by many. Exclusion of SundaeSwap from the whitelisting does nothing but harm to the users of the Cardano ecosystem, especially users of Indigo, and has no impact on the SundaeSwap team in any shape or form. This proposal gets a yes from me.

Minswap and WR get the vote yes. I won’t reward in anyway a bad actor. If this Bull/bear market has taught anything its that!

2 Likes

Same, we can vote again after they are out of their legal matters and have shown some progress

5 Likes

Just posted a comment on the SS ADA/iUSD LP Poll regarding IF it fails would it be worth bringing back up after legal resolution with the SS team. Thoughts?

1 Like

Voted to Minswap, wingriders and muesliswap. Let’s leave sundae out until the law sued conclude

2 Likes

So they are your good friends. Must be a bunch of nice guys. I am sure SBF is a very nice guy too. Is he also your good friend?

1 Like

The forums are not for shitposting, leave that to your Discord meme groups.