Multiple assets within one iAsset

That would be a game changer for sure!!!

1 Like

Here’s the thing - as users create new iASSETS how will new comers know the purpose of the asset? For example, you can buy an IRA set for retirement in 2040. That product has a strategy designed around winding down in 2040. When you buy it, you can study the details but you generally know the make up and purpose of the financial product.

The example of an inflation proof product sounds intriguing but I would want to know more about why those three assets are better than other commodities for the purpose of hedging against inflation.

TLDR - I’m new to commodities, how will I know which iASSETS are better than others?

1 Like

This is something to ask your financial advisor

1 Like

I wonder if this is something that ARDANA could develop along side their stable coins.

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for sharing this I will look more into this. From a direct point of view, this looks like a good idea. But, times are changing and crypto is the light at the end of the tunnel. A stablecoin provider in the Cardano ecosystem should try to do this, maybe by purchasing ETF’S of specific commodity indexes or if there is some other way to do so, it would be very interesting.

3 Likes

This is great. Missed it in discord, thanks for posting it here too

3 Likes

I like the idea of iAssets too

1 Like