Let's Propose Some thing For the the project growth

I completely agree with you regarding making easily, digestible information available. This goes a long way into instilling trust. Personally I first believed in Cardano when I first saw an explanation on YouTube presented by a Cardano ambassador about Hydra.

By the way the team do have some videos available, I’m still going to watch them this weekend.

As for the SEC, the Indigo team is doing everything to ensure the foundation of the protocol is rock solid. I believe while they are confident that there shouldn’t be any issues because synthetics assets already exist in the traditional market they’re taking legal advice.

8 Likes

Fair to be beginning with these …

3 Likes

As long as the team are not shilling Youtuber’s for primetime slots, this usually never ends well.
I’d rather see organic growth, and personally if you’re here this early, you likely are here for the long run - consider yourself engaged! :grinning:

6 Likes

I am really interested in their ambassador program & their focus on Education. Thats where I think I can be of use for the protocol/community

4 Likes

feel so sorry for all early cardstarter supporters.

3 Likes

They got screwed big time. Really surprised it didnt make more drama on reddit, or twitter… kinda went under the sheets.

3 Likes

Charles nailed it! Can’t overlook the sound business practice aspects of the industry as it develops. One of the worst things for a new project is a lawsuit. Financial risk and more importantly reputation!

2 Likes

I am impressed how people are giving excellent ideas and would like to see the deployment of those that the community find better, we are waiting.

2 Likes

They should partner with the youtuber https://www.youtube.com/c/WhiteboardCrypto
He would be perfect for education style videos

8 Likes

They are doing really good job in Whitebord crypto

5 Likes

Agreed. They do good work synthesizing crypto investing information into bite-sized chunks that a funded, but relatively new investor, can understand quickly. Perhaps we can collaborate with whiteboard crypto and get them to create an entire module on Indigo synthetic assets that we can then blow up and spread word on in Youtube and Twitter (social media) to get more people involved and hopping in

I saw this https://forum.indigoprotocol.io/t/iasset-lp-liquidity-spiral/5465/10?u=jsms0612 in the General forum and this’d be a good example of what whiteboard crypto can work on. The entire post does explain it thoroughly but a whiteboard style video method can help spark more interest and reel additional members (i.e. liquidity providers) in

5 Likes

There are already a number of vids for Indigo in their Youtube channel, maybe just add that arbitrage flow in there? But yeah, to maximize reach, another channel can offer up their own brand of content related to Indigo so we can increase exposure for other users to learn on

3 Likes

It’s a good idea, we need to focus on news ideas to Indigo.

2 Likes

I know for myself synthetics are a difficult subject to grasp and for others as well. The Indigo discord is nearly at 10,000 users. Education should be the next step. Simple 2 minute videos on how to use the protocol will go along way.

6 Likes

Youtube promotion through a well known influencer has been the catalyst for liftoff of many popular projects.

2 Likes

Are Synthetics similar to derivatives in Wall Street jargon?

1 Like

So far, Indigo sticks out in my mind because of its emphasis on education it’s community.
Along with that, I’d like to see the UI developed towards simplicity. Take the comparison between Amazon and other commerce websites.
What makes Amazon so usable for even newbies is it’s “one-click” feature.
Security is critical, but once a user is identified through password and 2FA, I’d like to see transactions simplified as much as possible.
Thanks for the great job you all are doing this far. I look forward to using indigo for many years into the future.

3 Likes

I can imagine an $Indigo metaverse university. The protocol opens up so many opportunities that it appears an advanced degree may be necessary to make the most of it.
This forum is one avenue of education. But there are many ways to learn, and many people learn best many different ways. An Indigo Metaverse University, possibly on Pavia, or Cornucopias, would be AWESOME

3 Likes

It seems a very good proposal soo the Indigo Project can grown.