Interest in type of assets

hi indigo friends, i just wanted to run a quick poll to see in what type of asset the community is the most interested in and why you prefer it/them than others:

• commodity
  • ETF
  • indice
  • crypto

0 voters

10 Likes

Good one mate…
Let’s see the pulse of the community

1 Like

i thought it would be interesting for everyone (team,investor or even people just watching for now) to have a feel of the temperature(interests). i plan to run a similar poll regularly, sarting few weeks after the launch. added to that it could be use for the people that want to create proposals to see what the community is looking for with i assets.

ps: i hope you are doing well my friend. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s natural that crypto is number one

3 Likes

natural maybe. but there is plenty of opportunities for price appreciation in other market. i find commodities really interesting in the world we are living at the moment. i think it does depend on how sophisticate investors are. nothing wrong to look just at crypto or spread the investment in different markets
.at the end of the day, the game is the same, analysis, thesis, allocation(on a risk/reward basis). thx for your feedback mate. :+1:

1 Like

Indigo might just be the beginning of all different sorts of assets being on blockchain.

2 Likes

yes, it is well possible. have you got anything in mind? i do have to say with the potential future rise of virtual world/ metaverse, a new economic market could be coming with it. let me know your opinion about some new markets my friend and thx for your feedback. :+1:

2 Likes

Crypto it is then… As expected

yes it is my friend. look like i did put the poll choices in the order (unconsciously) of the results. nothing is a surprise but now we have some numbers in percentage. while cryptos is leading the poll at 70% , i think commodities cannot be put to the side at 50 % at time of writting.57 voters still a very small sample. not long to wait anymore. :wink:

1 Like

I’m a little surprised that so many people are focused on crypto as part of the Indigo protocol. For me the ability to invest in an iAsset such as a Tesla using my Cardano wallet/tokens is the main goal.

1 Like

i m not too surprised to be honest. people who found this post are defo in crypto . it does really depend of your understanding of different markets. i m obviously invested in crypto but really like the commodities market in the world we are living in today. in example we ve seen oil at minus 30 a bit more than 2 years ago, crazy!a good volatility if you place yourself on the right side. the other aspects are that it s does give expositions of all this different markets to the people around the world who normally don t have access to them. i guess you are big in shares. they re a tax aspect too, just depend where you live. thx for your feedback my friend.

1 Like

I think what I am the most curious about are assets which are not available for a normal investor, such us energy prices and other investments which are only available for accredited investors. Thus Indigo would democratize the investment space.

1 Like

100% agree with you. yes people could get exposition to new products like carbon credits market or energy as you said. now we are in a
digital world , some new products will emerge. some people could do it without even owning a bank account. free market for all.
thx for your feedback mate ps: really happy to still see you the the space and hope your project advance.

1 Like

I would like to see the addition of iGold and iSilver as assets. As much as everyone is interested in dollar backed stable coins, it is important to remember that fiat currencies are inflationary, far more so than most are wiling to admit. Despite the official inflation rate of ~8%, which is already high, real dollar inflation is estimated to be as high as ~17% and counting. As governments are certain to continue to print money, there is no credible reason to believe this trend will abate.

Gold and silver, on the other hand, have an extensive history and have withstood the most unstable economic conditions for millennia. With their proven track record against monetary debasement, monetary metals provide shelter in uncertain times.

This is an alternative Cardano needs.

1 Like

it will all be connected at some point within the next 10 years!

1 Like