Indy Airdrop Calculation

I looked in the forum and discord but didn’t find any answers on how the airdrop is calculated. Am I right that it depends on the roles? But then I don’t understand how it can be that some 50.2 Indy. But others like me get 5 Indy on the same reels. Or were there other criteria that were not related to the roles
Third Eye Tribe
decentralizers
Indigo Guro
Voteed
Forum participant

Thank you

3 Likes

It wasn’t based on Discord roles, it was based on activities as described in the Indigo paper. The amounts differ slightly from the Indigo paper because when we went to distribute the airdrop we noticed a couple invalid and/or duplicate addresses and they were removed, thus the amount increased from ~49.9 to ~50.2.

4 Likes

Everyone should have gotten 5 indy in the first drop… you guy removed active users who contributed to the ecosystem and then claim it’s a script that did it! So to me you claim it’s a community distribution but yet the team is stoping community members claiming airdrop that they did the work for. This. Shows centralisation by restricting genuine people from the airdrop while others has got multiple accounts and have 3000 indy

1 Like

what makes a address invalid? I connected one walletadress at the quiz, and after the decentralizer post I resetet the quiz and give my adress with a cardana single pool delegation. This shouldn’t be the reason for invalidity

As per the Indigo paper:

Addresses deemed to be suspicious or fraudulent were removed

1 Like

and why should my adress be suspicious or fraudulent? I haven’t made some tricks or illegal activity. I’m only a follower of indigo since nearly a year

I don’t know. I don’t have insight into your situation.

Come on guys. You are fighting over a free airdrop of 50 tokens? Just DCA buy on minswap and hold for the long term. There shouldn’t be a feeling of entitlement for free tokens. EVER!

I’m sure the team did the best that they could and it’s time to move on to more productive discussions regarding the future of the project.

6 Likes

rs04 Wheter its 50 or 500 tokens in the airdrop the principle is am I true to my word? What is importaint in building a community especially in todays toxic climate, is transparency & truth! Code is King! Let God be true & every man a liar!

1 Like

Productive discussions are importaint for the organic growth of Indy. These discussions need to be rooted in truth. Truth must be a 2 way street where we trust Indigo to be what it claims to be {unlikeFTX}. We do not want to see a repeat of Orbis/Ardana

I did not qualify for the airdrop I do not why either, however that is my last concern :slight_smile: The DAO and the protocol works like magic I love it , we will go long way!

1 Like