Indigo Initial Token Distribution Vote

• Begin INDY distribution process AT THE TIME of mainnet v1 launch of Indigo Protocol
  • Begin INDY distribution process 1YR AFTER mainnet v1 launch of Indigo Protocol

0 voters

Indigo Initial Token Distribution Vote is Live!

Starting today until March 9th 2022, community members can vote on when Indigo’s Initial Token Distribution (ITD) should take place.

This vote has two options (only one can be selected):

1. Begin INDY distribution process AT THE TIME of mainnet v1 launch of Indigo Protocol; or,
  2. Begin INDY distribution process 1YR AFTER mainnet v1 launch of Indigo Protocol.

Voting conditions:

• Voting is open to any individual. Each individual can cast only one vote.

• No action, including participation in this vote, guarantees distribution of INDY.

• No Indigo team member or authorized individual will message you offering INDY tokens. If you receive such messages they are likely a scam. Don’t share your wallet’s private keys or sensitive information with anyone.

902 Likes

Replying here just so I can one day show my kids I participated in the first Indigo Governance Vote.

375 Likes

Honestly, this is an easy choice.

137 Likes

Vamo que Vamo!

Excelente projeto!

76 Likes

Nice seeing you here :astonished:

56 Likes

Definitely, very simple choice :wink:

49 Likes

Might want to mint a screenshot as an NFT too. :nerd_face:

47 Likes

Hahaha…very clear winner!

37 Likes

Happy to participate in this governance mechanism. Kudos as well to the Indigo project leads for hearing the community out, and putting some real thought into the next steps for the project. Certainly an extensive discourse both in Discord and the threads here inside the forum - Fantastic read. Extremely valuable for budding DeFi investors.

56 Likes

There are merits to both but as a holder i would prefer #1 :v:

31 Likes

I would vote for the first one, both are good ideas but the first one keeps the new community excited focused on putting in work.

31 Likes

Fiz uma análise fundamentalista da Indigo lá no Início, pra quem quiser conhecer mais o projeto,:

Está em português.

I did a fundamental analysis of Indigo back in the beginning, for those who want to know more about the project:

It’s in Portuguese

47 Likes

I did my duty! Glad to be a contributor to the first community governance vote

26 Likes

Well, I voted to the popular choice obviously! :smiley: Lets be decentralized from day 1…!!!

30 Likes

Good to be part of the project governance in some way!

22 Likes

done voting hope option 1 will get more vote :grinning:

18 Likes

just wanna be able to utilize the protocol more on day 1!

22 Likes

Such an easy choice for me

18 Likes

Done. Happy to participate

19 Likes

Projeto muito interessante para complementar o mercado

17 Likes