Indigo Initial Token Distribution Vote

3pl8w5rfw6121

37 Likes

I made my choice based upon many articles written by many community members about the token distribution. I wish this project and the team all the best!

16 Likes

Voted! Thanks for the updated poll

14 Likes

Liqwid and Indy, like brother and sister. :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

22 Likes

The folks at Indigo are treating the community as a DAO even before there are governance tokens, kudos to them!

19 Likes

Replying just to prove I was an OG.

11 Likes

Top demais! Primeira votação de muitas

10 Likes

Easiest decision ever!

10 Likes

Damm, already 156 Voters. The number is rising quickly :fire:

11 Likes

very simple choice…
I would vote for the first one.

10 Likes

This Vote will be close :rofl::metal:

11 Likes

We have to ensure that others are provided the opportunity to invest because people in countries experience barriers in doing so. Not everyone has access to a Coinbase or robin hood, so I feel it’s up to us to help provide those opportunities. We can do this by ensuring we interact with the protocol such as staking, minting iAssets, providing liquidity, staking in stability pools so people can borrow and loan. We together are creating a protocol that will provide these opportunities and this will last with us forever. Let’s show the world what we are about.

26 Likes

Seems like very one-sided :'D

9 Likes

As expected :slight_smile: Glad I got my vote in. Thanks team!

11 Likes

So glad to be a part of this

8 Likes

Just voted. Very simple and easy. Indigo mainnet here we come!

9 Likes

Interesting to see if im the hamster that eats one pelet today or two in a year.
:nerd_face::see_no_evil:
Thanks for the opportunity to vote on this

10 Likes

95% for, i guess you could say folks are a bit anxious …

9 Likes

Go Go Go! Let’s vote!

10 Likes

just voted! now we can go to the moooooooon…

11 Likes