Discord Airdrop Quiz

There’s a link floating around on Discord talking about a quiz, but it doesn’t look like an admin or moderator posted it, is that legit?

20 Likes

Well they did a podcast on the bloom channel on you tube saying that there will be a quiz portion to the airdrop in discord, so i assume that is the link you’re talking about, you can check out the podcast here: Indigo PROTOCOL + Cardano AIRDROP UPDATE with Founder & Co-Founder Dewayne Cameron & Eric Coley - YouTube i hope this helps.

15 Likes

Devs were on Big Peys youtube channel. They said there would be a link in discord.
I did it passed and got GURU in the discord. Im gonna say its straight.

5 Likes

I just took it to get Guru status, seems legit to me.

2 Likes

It should be legit, official announcement should come in a day or two, if youre still in doubt no harm waiting on it.

1 Like

Check out the Discord under “Read Me” you will find the link to the quiz. It is listed as Step 3

8 Likes

There is a quiz and we will release the official announcement and link to the quiz on Tuesday 04/05. The link is circulating from BigPey’s video and has been approved for an early teaser!

8 Likes

Thanks for providing the link, always nice to have the community to help back you up on the comms!

4 Likes

I have asked the team…and they said its legit…but i cant connect my dc to the quiz…i dont know whats wrong…i still dont get Guru role…anyone have same issue like me?

1 Like

Yep, it’s legit. Got my Guru status now, and it is on the Read-Me-First page.

2 Likes

Guru LFG people! Quiz is legit.

3 Likes

Are you trying to connect to discord on mobile? I had an issue on my phone but once I got on pc it worked just fine. Good luck bud!

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure but as long as you registered here in time to vote on the airdrop, linked to discord, and completed the guru quiz you should be eligible for airdrop

1 Like

its a-ok. access it from #readme channel

3 Likes

It’s a quiz that in a way educate the community by knowing basic things about indigo protocol and also is the next step, the third, in what we hope qualify the us for the airdrop(maybe:)). Anyways the guru status is nice :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks all, I was having trouble finding the quiz but found it easily after reading through this page. I’m now a guru!

2 Likes

yes I’ve never been called a “guru” before :wink:

4 Likes

Can`t seem to access the readme on discord !
Any pointers would be very much appreciated !

1 Like

Have you verified your account through the #verify_server_bot channel?

1 Like

Yes i have Cody !
Logged in via forum discord link too

1 Like